Who are the nicest /rudest celebs you have met?

I've waited on quite a few celebrities, and, really, only 2 stand out as rude/unfriendly.

Chuck Woolery was super rude and demanding. He had a little tantrum over not being able to get a cheeseburger at 6 am.

Jon Bon Jovi was also pretty rude to the staff at our restaurant, but I'm going to guess that he was just having an off day, since every other story I've read about him indicates that he's usually pretty friendly.

The nicest was Yakoff Snirnoff. He gave the whole staff tickets to his show and was just generally friendly and warm.

Andre Braugher was also very warm and friendly, though I didn't let on that I recognized him, since he was having dinner with his young son at the time and I didn't want to intrude.

Penn and Teller come up aces. Never too busy to give a fan an autograph or post for a selfie :)

We saw their show in NYC at the Marriott Marquis a couple of years ago. They were very friendly and stuck around after the show to talk to everyone who wanted to stick around. I've always heard great things about them and then got to see it.

The Doobie Brothers mellow? Heh, of course! A few years ago I had to explain to my mother of all people that they weren't actually brothers. ;)

I've met "Skunk"- Jeff Baxter. Nice guy, a bit eccentric, but very, very smart.

Past few months I met Bruce Campbell and Mark Hamill who really seem to appreciate their fans.

a friend of mine used to drive truck for a lot of country bands and singers. He said that Blake Shelton is one of the nicest guys he ever met.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter