Whispering Canyon Cafe ???

wdw4us2

<font color=blue>Not only a DIS Vet, but a 33 year
I recently heard that the quality of the food offerings at WCC had changed recently.

Could someone who has dined there recently tell me if you were satisfied with your meals?

WCC has always been one of our favorites, I hope it hasn't changed!:(

I have PS there for May-let me know what it's like when you get back

Have a great trip!!

we had breakfast there in November, and I thought it was fine. we'd never been before so I don't have anything to compare it to. I was quite impressed with the vanilla milkshake though :)

Anyone else been there recently for lunch or dinner?

We were there a couple of months ago and it was very good. My husband had the ribs which he loved and I had the Kate Coyote's Grilled Chicken Pasta which is pasta and vegetables with a cream sauce that was very good. We'll probably be going back in May for dinner.

Well, I went ahead and made PS's today for WCC.

I'll let you know how it turns out when I return!

We were there on January 20th for my DS's 4th birthday. I had been concerned based on some posts here, but the food was fine and we all had a great time. It was also very entertaining. Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter