• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which would you recommend?

Southern4sure

<font color=darkorchid><marquee behavior=alternate
Right now I have PS for the Spirit of O'hana dinner show. From all ears.net, it mentions the Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride from Lilo and Stitch! What is this?

My second question. which would you prefer......the dinner show luau or dinner at O'hanas. I have heard of races & such, but not sure which one does this. I would like to do both, but I can only do 1. Which one of these is best for 2 boys, 14 & 8?

Thanks in advance,
Southern4sure

i remember the races and games being "attended" mostly by younger aged children than yours. if i were to choose, it would be the hoop d doo at fort wilderness. based on the ages of your boys they might enjoy this more.:tongue:

we had done the HDD about 5 times and have reservations for this may! we really think it is a fun, albeit corny, show! and the food is pretty good too. have fun!:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter