Which would you drop?

Our experiences are all pre-covid-
We arent fans of Sanaa. We havent ever been anywhere near a window or seen animals, and its not our favorite menu. Yes people rave about the bread service but we werent over the moon there- and AK is our home DVC resort! We won't go back to Sanaa.
We like Mama Melrose a lot, would keep that. It's lively and we've had sonsistently good food there- love the soups. I think I'd also pass on WL dining. If you like the comedy ( annoying?) teasing type of meal then you may like it but personally I wouldnt want to leave MK and head there. And the restaurant itself feels like a a big open bright room food court type of place. Haven't been to Tony's.
A lot depends on who's in your party- any kids? CM is fun but the food isn't Imo.

All of your choices are good - I'd look at it from an ease perspective. Where are you staying? That would have me focusing on how convenient is it to get to Chef Mickey's and Sanaa.

I would drop Tony's due to sub-par food. I would drop Whispering Canyon if you are expecting it to be interactive, i.e., antics. It is not at this time due to Covid. It will just be another meal and as another poster said, it will take away from valuable pay time. If you need a substitute, go to The Wave.

Tony's. For me and my family, it's not even a close call. It's a shame that Tony's still continues to disappoint -- we try it ever so often because of its location -- and each time the food quality underwhelms.

Enjoy your trip!!

I'd drop Tony's for menu and food quality (or lack of).
If you are not staying at Whispering Canyon, it's hard to get to and the food is good but forgettable. I love world cuisine, so enjoyed Sanaa, but my DDs are your typical picky eaters, and the African menu did not go down well with them.
I've eaten at all your other choices and enjoyed the food and experience at all of them.

Tonys and Hollywood and Vine would be the places our family dropped.....never had a good meal at either and with so many other places dont see us going back anytime soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter