• Contemporary Garden Wing

• Wilderness Lodge - Lodge View

• Wilderness Lodge - Courtyard View

• Polynesian - Garden

• Polynesian - Lagoon

Results are only viewable after voting.

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
Help me choose! 8 adults, 2 small children (ages 2 and 1), 4 rooms.

you havent listed an DVC resorts i would look into them
renting points for someone is a good way to go
all of options are great but how many rooms are you planning on getting? It seems like it would be more cost effective to do DVC
if you wanna stay in the Mk area i would reccom
the villas at WL those are beautiful
also beach club and boardwalk have dvc
just an option

I voted Polynesian GV. We love this resort. It is a blessing to be on the monorail with 2 small children. It makes it very easy to get them back to the resort for some down time or some swim time. The pool is great for kids--it has a zero entry area that would be perfect for your little ones. The view of the castle and the pool bar would be perfect for your grown-ups, too. ;)

You will not go wrong with any of the choices, but I've experienced all of them, and for your group, I would choose the Poly. Have fun! :goodvibes

If money is not an issue......out of these choices...go with Poly Lagoon.
But I think I would check out a 2 bedroom at Boardwalk or Beach or Yatch Club.
But it looks like you are wanting MK resort....
Then if you want to save a few more $$ go with Poly garden. It is nice to be able to have a lagoon view....but you can always just walk down by the beach to watch the fireworks, etc.

I chose Poly lagoon view -- hey, go for it.

We chose the Yacht Club for our 3 rooms (6 adults and 2 children ages 4 & 2). We loved the location and would choose it again.

~DawnMaree

sorry i tried to edit my post but i kept getting the boot
i see it says 4 rooms
i guess if i had to choose from your list i would pick the poly lagoon
have you thought about the CR tower

I picked CR garden wing because you get the most bang for your buck there. The rooms are HUGE and the pictures of the renovated South Wing rooms look fab. I do love the location of the North Wing though. We could walk to MK in 10 minutes.

I have visited Poly and WL and wasn't impressed with either of them. Poly was too dark and the orange and brown turned me off. The landscaping is beautiful though. WL just didn't seem deluxe enough for what you are paying. Now the GF really impressed me! You might be able to get a standard room there for the same $$ as a Poly lagoon room.

Polynesian fan here. Prefer LV over GV but would not mind either. Have stayed at both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter