Which towncar service to use?

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
Hi everyone. I'm going to need a to use a towncar my next trip. We will also need dropped off at one resort, and picked up at another. Will this result in an additional charge? (neither are MK resorts)

I'm not sure whether to use FL Tours, Tiffany, or Yourride. Will each company meet us at the airport right off the escalators to baggage claim? Will they have a sign with our name on it?

Thanks. :)

We will be going to WDW this Friday, After reading all the GOOD things about Yourride. And seeing how cheap there prices are that's who we are going with.. WE will port how things go when we get back!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: Can't wait...Robert

This past February we used Tiffany Town Car and were very happy. They have a $5 coupon you can print on their website.

Cali,

We have used Yourride twice this year & will be using them again for our Labor Day trip.

Rabbit is very service oriented & aims to please. Our 1st experience was just so so (driver late picking up). This driver no longer works for Yourride. Rabbit made sure our 2nd trip went smoothly.

Both trips, we were dropped off at one resort & picked up at another. No problem & no additional charge.

Yourride met us at the bottom of the escalators holding a sign with our family name on it.

$5.00 discount coupon on website.

We would use Yourride without hesitation! Rabbit is great!

Hello California Dreaming,

We have used Tiffany Towncar Service twice. They are excellent. When you go down to claim your luggage, they are standing there with your name on the sign. (On our last trip, he was the only person standing with a sign - us!!). He helped my DH get our luggage and within 5 minutes we were whisked away in our towncar. No waiting for shuttle buses. We also had a 1/2 hour stop in a grocery store.

We also switched hotels. We were dropped off at your favorite - GF - and then picked up again at the Cont.

Both times we used them everything went smoothly. And we did use that $5.00 coupon on their website.

A friend of ours used them too and had an excellent experience also.

Good luck.

Anna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter