Which Table Service meal should we do on Animal Kingdom Day???

AKL Boma or Jiko is a nice break in the day from the parks.

We like Tusker house which is a counter service meal and I think pretty good value esp if on the DMP

My kids are all fans of Rainforest which is not on DMP :sad1:

Gerry

We are spending the day at AK and then heading over the Concourse Steakhouse in the CR for diinner at 6:00 or 6:30. After dinner going to Epcot for Illuminations.

We are spending the day at AK and then heading over the Concourse Steakhouse in the CR for diinner at 6:00 or 6:30. After dinner going to Epcot for Illuminations.

I believe in getting the most out of a day. In the parks early and stay late, but with 3 kids that might be tough. We just have one DD8 and she loves to spend the whole day away from the hotel.

I would say BOMA for sure for sure for sure! It's a nice carry-over from AK b/c you can walk around and see the animals too.

Plus there are after dinner activities there like the story telling around the fire, and looking out at the savannah with the night vision. And the resort is GORGEOUS as well.

There's something for everyone on the buffet, imo, even if you're not up for the more "African" choices.

Have fun!

Beth :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter