Which show for a 4 year old

kailuagirl

DIS Veteran
We want to take our dd to a show on our next vegas venture in Dec. We really like Mystere, it's been probably 10 years since we've seen it, so we are thinking maybe that or Blue Man Group. Help me decide. Thanks!

And to give you background, she's really good about sitting, being quiet and watching the show, movie, whatever it is. So we don't really have to worry about that part. She likes everything.

Thanks!

Hard choice. For my 4 year old, I would pick Blue Man Group. That is an awesome show that I really enjoyed, too. My DS4 loves music. We took him to see Viva Elvis (a nice combination of music and Cique) when he was 3 1/2, and he loved it. He slept through La Nouba, which is similar to Mystere.

The Lion King.

Woody

We usually agree, but I have to disagree with you on this one. This show is all right in New York (full version). The Vegas version is not as good (and not as kid friendly as the cartoon. I just turned down free tickets to this show for the third time two Saturdays ago. Blue Man Group is a fun, interactive show.

Blue Man Group without a doubt, I have seen it 5 times in two different hotels and it's simply awesome regardless if you are 4 or 400 :-)

KA at the MGM is also a really good show, although I'm not sure how well a 4 year old would enjoy it. They do speak in their own made up language which I found funny to my girlfriend at the times embarrassment since I guess I wasn't supposed to laugh during the show lol

Blue Man Group or Lion King. If you decided on the Lion King, make sure your DD watches the movie first :goodvibes

My boys enjoyed both shows, but they will hands down choose to see Blue Man Group again.

Have fun :goodvibes

As with a lot of the other people on here I highly recommend Blue Man! Your 4 year old will get a kick out of it! Just make sure to stick around in the lobby after the show for the meet and greet with the Blue Men and band. On a side note, I didn't know there were so many other fans on here! haha.

The Excaliber has a Festival of Kings, that include horses, jousting, etc.
and very inexpensive since it includes food. He may enjoy watching that show!

The Excaliber has a Festival of Kings, that include horses, jousting, etc.
and very inexpensive since it includes food. He may enjoy watching that show!

It's the Tournament of Kings, and yes, it is a good show.

Do you know about all the "free shows" at Las Vegas.

They are listed under "smartervegas.com" A very informative website if visiting Las Vegas.

We saw recycled percussion and it is an interactive show. You get a colour when you go in the small theatre and then you get to pick a noise instrument before sitting down (pots, pans, etc.). During the show when your colour is on the screen you get to beat your pot with drum sticks to make noise. Tickets are cheap. I can't remember the hotel - the one that was just redone beside MGM Grand.

We saw recycled percussion and it is an interactive show. You get a colour when you go in the small theatre and then you get to pick a noise instrument before sitting down (pots, pans, etc.). During the show when your colour is on the screen you get to beat your pot with drum sticks to make noise. Tickets are cheap. I can't remember the hotel - the one that was just redone beside MGM Grand.

That would be the Tropicana. I personally did not care for the show. It was a rip off of Blue Man and Stomp and was not very well done and was WAYYYY too loud(keep in mind, I'm only 24 and love going to rock concerts). It was definitely geared more towards kids and not adults and I was very glad I got the tickets I had for free because I would've been very disappointed if I'd paid for them. If you're going to spend the money I say go for Blue Man or one of the other shows over Recycled Percussion.

I would vote for Blue Man Group, especially if you have not seen it. The Tournement of Kings at Excalibur is a dinner show and would be very good as well. Maybe do both?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter