Which should I keep and which should I add??

I tend to do that too but I don't discuss with my husband. He just goes along for the ride!:lmao: I have it all printed out (with copies) day by day and will put it all in a packet to go. So far I have visited the resort forum...done. Now here for resturants....done (well almost). Next. Off to rides and amusements!:rotfl: Maybe I need help!? LOL! Well at least I am not alone!;)

So, thanks for the heads up or I wouldn't have been very happy on my last day! LOL!

I was thinking Donalds too. Tusker is good and CS? There doesn't seem to be much in Animal Kingdom for eating. Or maybe it is just me and my picky family. Will go check it out. So you would rec. Tusker over Mara?

Yup. At AK, Tusker House is CS and has breakfast, lunch and dinner. Flame Tree BBQ is CS and is open for lunch and dinner.

I've never eaten at Mara, so I can't say if Tusker or Mara is better. Hopefully someone who has eaten at both can give you some insight to that question.

Yippie! Thanks!

Now how do I cancel the reservation? When I went on yesterday to make ADR changes the guy said he wouldn't be able to add on and take off reservations. I had to delete all my previous reservations and start over! I don't want to lose the rest and do that all again. Can I just call them from the resort to cancel the reservation?

Just looked at some places and did Advanced Seating (well for those that needed it) but I am unsure on a few and want to add Whispering Canyon ( have to call tom. to book that as I ran out of time on the phone)

Hoop Dee Doo Review
50's Prime Time for Lunch and dinner
Rainforest Cafe ( this one I am unsure of)
Liberty Tree
Trails End Buffeteria
Nine Dragons (this one I am unsure of too)
Hollywood and Vine breakfast buffet
Tony's Town Tavern
Beaches and Cream
Toy Story Pizza Planet

We deal with a wheat allergy so I have had to pick carefully. Is there any TO DIE FOR :love: places I am missing? Should any of these receive the boot? :scared: And what walk up lunch places should I look into??
We have never done Hoop but understand it to be a blast. 50s is one of our must dos. Rainforest, we arent crazy about. I would lean towards a Disney restaurant and skip RC. LT is very good. Trails is good, not terribly expensive, but feel breakfast is the best. Nine Dragons has become a must do for us. Honey Sesame chicken and General Tsos chicken are very tasty.

H and V , never been, understand its subpar buffet. Tonys, stick with spagehetti and you will be OK. Beaches, only Ice Cream for us, never tried other food. Toy story, never been but have friends that eat every trip.

As for WCC, try dinner, but keep it further from trip away from Hoop, as food may be somewhat similar. Its a hoot to eat there.

Try Flame Tree BBQ at AK, Pecos Bills at MK. These are both good counter meals.

Le Cellier and Biergarten are a couple to consider. Also Ohana and Boma.

You can add and change as much as you want. Call the dining number again and if someone gives you a hard time, hang up and try again. There are really nice CM's out there who are willing to work with you.

When you call, have your confirmation number (or telephone number) ready and tell them you wish to cancel an ADR. It should be quick and painless and there should be no reason to even look at the other ADR's.

I called last week and added Yacht Club Galley and cancelled Boma. I also added Boatwright's. No problem whatsoever.

Is it 1 or 2 snacks per night? I remember it being 2. Has it changed?

Also, we always share counter service meals as they are so largely proportioned. This leaves us with meals for our last day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter