which rest's offer enteritainment?

travelmel

Blue Banana Vacation Club
I know that Biergarten has the singing, the ho-down has the ho-downing, and O'hana has polynesian dancing (I think) but what other restaurants (TS or CS) offer shows/entertainment during the dining experience?

What I really mean is smaller entertainment like the singing at Biergarten... are there other restaurants that aren''t necessarily Big Shows (aka Ho Down) but do offer something more than just food?

You know what is fun and has entertainment is Raglan Road in Downtown Disney. Its an Irish pub and the food is great, and at night ( not sure if every night) around 7 or maybe little earlier they have a house band playing Irish music and Step dancers come out and do little routines every hr or so. We go to Disney a few times a year and this is always a must do on our list. Granted in order to see the little stage and band you have to be in the main room and not one of the side rooms, but if you make a reservation and say you want to be in there to see the entertainment I would think they would work with you.:thumbsup2

Teppan Edo is an experience in and of itself. Watching the chef cook is a show!

I also believe that Marrakesh in Morocco has a belly dancer.

I don't know if you consider the fish tank at Coral reef a "show" but it does seem to entertain the kids. Same for the fireworks at California Grill and Narcoossee's.
I dont think Ohana has any Polynesian dancing that could remotely be called entertainment--mostly they have the kids getting up and marching around the restaurant, etc.

I dont think Ohana has any Polynesian dancing that could remotely be called entertainment--mostly they have the kids getting up and marching around the restaurant, etc.

Correct; the Spirit of Aloha dinner show has the dancing ... not 'Ohana.
Another posted suggested Teppan Edo and being entertained by the chef; well, not if you had our chef. He had no personality whatsoever; his big thing was to make the requisite onion volcanco, and that was it. The restaurant in Morocco has a belly dancer, and Biergarten has the oompah band. Both are very entertaining, however just be aware they don't perform continuously ... more like 20 mts. or so every hour.

I hate to even suggest this is entertainment, but the antics at Whispering Canyon Cafe (Wilderness Lodge) might amuse some folks. :rolleyes1

We enjoyed the streetmosphere actors at the Brown Derby. It really gave it that "old hollywood" feel. But this is not a show, just some one on one interaction.

50s Prime Time at DHS...The servers are real characters and the atmosphere provides lots to look at and watch.

Also, Ohana does not have dancers. As a pp mentioned, only at the Spirit dinner show.

Thanks for the awesome comments!! I knew you guys would come up with the goods :thumbsup2

the band sometimes plays a song or 2 in the liberty inn, remy (if he still appears in Chefs de France) Also, random music at cosmic Rays

Sci-fi at DHS has movies and of course all the character meals and San Angel in Mexico in EP has the music and boat ride to watch

I automatically thought of Marrikesh too. Awesome lamb too...
My thoughts exactly! They have great music and ambiance and the belly dancer is fun to watch. The food is good, not as spicy as one would expect. We love the cous-cous and my son orders the shish Kabobs every time! It's fun family type entertaintment during dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter