wHICH RESTAURANT FIRST NIGHT

yes - We have also eaten at Boma before and liked it just trying to find something maybe different. We will also be eating at the 1900 character dinner one night. We have never eaten at Ohana's so that could be a possible choice. Our kids will be 12 and 8 then is it geared more towards younger or older kids? Also, has anyone been to the Cape May character dinner? I would like to check out the Beach Club for this time as we might stay at this resort for a future trip as the kids are getting older and might spend more time at Epcot.

Ohana's is great place for any age. The food is very tasty there, and the dessert is one of the most splendid creations I've ever had. As a PP said, you can watch Wishes from the restaurant or the beach.

Cape May Cafe isn't a character dinner. It's a buffet featuring steamed seafood. We like it a lot, but then again, we enjoy most of the WDW buffets. It's close to the Boardwalk area and Epcot. I've been thinking about having dinner there our first night next trip and then walking through the International Gateway to see Illuminations.

Fyi, Cape May's character meal is at breakfast only. Haven't been to that--tried to last time, but we didn't make it there in time. We did have breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and loved it. :)

Hope your trip is magical. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter