Which restaurant at Hard Rock?

leahjade

DIS Veteran
There are so many choices and no prices listed. Which one is best for a family on a budget?

I'm guessing that you're staying at the Hard Rock Hotel. I've never have eaten at any of the restaurants there. I have eaten at the Hard Rock Cafe across the parking lot. It is reasonably priced and they have a kids menu. One of DW's and I favorites. :thumbsup2

Mr Lucky's is their coffee shop and is probably the most economical. They have a 7.77 steak & shrimp special that isn't on their menu; you have to ask for it.

We have eaten at their resturants and everything was good but if you want budget friendly, I would go with Mr. Lucky's "777" special like jlima mentioned. Have fun!

Hard Rock is NOT a family friendly hotel...tends to be one of the biggest party hotels in Vegas...

Hard Rock is NOT a family friendly hotel...tends to be one of the biggest party hotels in Vegas...
Yep . . . don't plan on going to their pool on a weekend. The Palms has taken a lot of their market share, but it's still a place for the younger party crowd. but if you're just going to check it out, or go to a show, by all means go. Last year during the holidays we took our kids to see the Brian Setzer Orchestra at The Joint and had dinner at Mr. Lucky's before the show and it was fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter