Which resort??

maekeith

Earning My Ears
Hi there,

I really could use some help in deciding between staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek.(timeshares) or the Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa. I am really wanting the Wyndham but they do not offer the free shuttle service to Sea World or Universal. On the other hand some of the reviews on the LBV are less than complimentary when it comes to cleanliness.

I reserved a 2 bedroom at both places and need to make a decision quickly. Both places work out to about the same price if you take in the fact that I have to pay for shuttles and possibly some taxi service at the Wyndham.

I know I will be told to rent a car and but I am worried about driving in and around the area especially with my little grandaughter in tow. My DH would be quite willing I think, to rent a vehicle if he knew the driving to SeaWorld and Universal was relatively easy.

So...is Wyndham worth the extra effort to rent a car or pay for shuttle and taxi service?

Thanks for any advice

Mae

Hi there,

I really could use some help in deciding between staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek.(timeshares) or the Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa. I am really wanting the Wyndham but they do not offer the free shuttle service to Sea World or Universal. On the other hand some of the reviews on the LBV are less than complimentary when it comes to cleanliness.

I reserved a 2 bedroom at both places and need to make a decision quickly. Both places work out to about the same price if you take in the fact that I have to pay for shuttles and possibly some taxi service at the Wyndham.

I know I will be told to rent a car and but I am worried about driving in and around the area especially with my little grandaughter in tow. My DH would be quite willing I think, to rent a vehicle if he knew the driving to SeaWorld and Universal was relatively easy.

So...is Wyndham worth the extra effort to rent a car or pay for shuttle and taxi service?

Thanks for any advice

Mae

Good morning! Wyndham would be my choice. You can alway call MEARS shuttle. Cost is 18$ per person. We have used it several timws. Love the shuttle bus...Less hassle ...Have a great stay and enjoy!!!:)

driving to SW and US are fairly easy. - well SW definitely is - it is the next exit on I4 pass DD.

Us is a little further.

that say would definitely stay with WDW for either of those choices. Is this your granddaughter first trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter