Which resort if I switch?

HBGdancermom

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!

Already booked for AoA Nemo in Oct for my family of 5. We have DS13, DS11 and DD7.

Seriously thinking of upgrading to a Deluxe.

If you had to choose between the Epcot resorts (BW or BC) or the MK resorts (CR or Poly) what would you pick for our age kids?

I am not changing anything yet....just thinking;)

Thanks!

Based on my son, when he was the same age as your older children, I would go for BC - I have never stayed, but have seen the pool there - Stormalong Bay looks awesome. And he and his friend loved the pool at our resort, he would love something like that. And my favorite park is Epcot :goodvibes

Hi everyone!

Already booked for AoA Nemo in Oct for my family of 5. We have DS13, DS11 and DD7.

Seriously thinking of upgrading to a Deluxe.

If you had to choose between the Epcot resorts (BW or BC) or the MK resorts (CR or Poly) what would you pick for our age kids?

I am not changing anything yet....just thinking;)

Thanks!

Out of your choices, we've stayed at the BC and Poly and our choice would be the Poly. The rooms are quite a bit larger than at the Epcot resorts, the beach is great for watching the fireworks, it's great being on the monorail as it's convenient to a variety of dining options at the GF and CR, and you are a 5-7 minute walk from the TTC to catch the Epcot monorail. We also love the volcano pool at the Poly more than SAB at the BC.

I say BC due to Stormalong Bay and proximity to EPCOT during Food and Wine Festival in October!

tough call.....it would be between Poly and BC...I love both pools and both are so different and beautiful! I guess it would depend on which park you wanna be closer to.

BC for atmosphere, pool, easy access to 2 parks and lots of dining choices!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter