Which resort for a dad and 5yr old?

When my dd was little, she loved WL. I like it 'cause everything is under 1 roof. It's easy to zip down to get a snack/meal at Roaring Forks. The boat ride is fun. We also enjoyed going over to FW to see the animals. I haven't stayed at BWI because I understand the food area is on the Boardwalk and none inside the actual resort. Depending on your room location, it could be a long hike. I have stayed at BC/YC many times and like the walk to Epcot. I find the walk to HS very long.

MK and Epcot resort are great choice when you want to make the most of your time by taking midday breaks back to your resort pool. WL would be our last choice in the MK resort area due to its location, limited transportation options to get to the MK and out personal theme/dining preference. You could test the waters by showing your 5 year old some select pictures of the resorts you are considering and booked. Observe, listen and assess if you need to change anything. Overall, any resort at Disney for a five year old is great. Personally, considering we have done spilt stays in the past, I would not recommend one with a 5 night stay (time and ticket pricing). I would also consider the park of greatest interest for a 5 year old would be MK and take in consideration the height restrictions to gauge ride options of the other parks as many of the other parks pinnacle rides do have height restrictions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!