Which park/which day? Aquatica & Seaworld

katie111

DIS Veteran
We will be in Orlando On May 31 to June 5th. We're doing one day each at Aquatica & SW, and 2 days at Universal. We've been to all the parks before except Aquatica. We have to go to SW & Aquatica on Friday & Saturday. Just wondering which park you think will be less crowded on Saturday? My guess is that Aquatica gets pretty crowded with the locals on weekends especially when its hot out. But I also know SW gets crowded on weekends.

Any thoughts??

We will be in Orlando On May 31 to June 5th. We're doing one day each at Aquatica & SW, and 2 days at Universal. We've been to all the parks before except Aquatica. We have to go to SW & Aquatica on Friday & Saturday. Just wondering which park you think will be less crowded on Saturday? My guess is that Aquatica gets pretty crowded with the locals on weekends especially when its hot out. But I also know SW gets crowded on weekends.

Any thoughts??

I would do Aquatica on Friday since it will be busier on Saturday. Seaworld will be busier too on Saturday, but Seaworld is a bigger park so you wont feel as cramped like you would probably feel at a small park like Aquatica.

I live next door to Sea World and Aquatica. For the week that you're going on vacation, school is still in session for Orange County Public Schools.

Aquatica closes at 6:00 p.m. which makes it possible to get to Aquatica after school but just from about 4-6. The early close at Aquatica keeps the local crowds out especially if both parents work or if kids have after school activities.

I think if I were on vacation, it could go either way for me -- Sea World may be less busy on Friday than Saturday so maybe go to Sea World on Friday.

Another advantage with going to Sea World on Friday is that if you don't finish all of the shows on Friday, you can go back on Saturday and see something that you missed when you buy your tickets in advance with the free 2nd day return that's shown on the Sea World web site.

Another thought is that I would go to Sea World on the cooler day if you're not going to return to Sea World for a 2nd day -- sitting in the sun and heat at Sea World for the outdoor shows is not fun.

Sea World is a manageable park if you have a plan -- if you're going to do the 3 rides, get those out of the way in morning until lines get long.

Bring a pen and plan out a your schedule for the shows leaving enough time to get to the indoor shows in plenty of time to get in to the show -- the indoor shows have limited seating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter