Which Mod?

• French Q

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Riverside

• Coronado

• Total voters
POR - Royal rooms (over-the-top but I love them), great QS dining, boat ride to DS, Boatwrights, Yee Haa Bob, love the quiet pools, landscaping, really good gift shop.

Adding: I've always wanted to try Coronado, but with the construction announcement I don't know if I ever will (the addition of the tower will take away much of the ambiance that attracted me to the resort in the first place).

I would say Coronado Springs. It has been our favorite resort for years because of the central location. Short bus rides to all of the parks. Also the feature pool and all the other amenities. But . . . . with the announcement of the all of the constructions and "upgrades" planned I would probably suggest Port Orleans French Quarter. It used to be our go to resort, but when it started to be excluded from all of the specials we tried Coronado Springs and loved it. We have a trip booked for the first week of June at the Coronado Springs and just received an email from Disney explaining that there will be construction happening during our stay. I will call Disney tomorrow to find out what will and will not be available while we are there and if we can switch to another resort. We are so upset that they are building a fifteen story tower and changing the lake area. I just don't think that fits with the theme of the resort. We'll see. Cheers!!!!!!

POR: yeehaa bob, the food court, AB sleeps 5 (which is key for my family)

And also, because CSR is getting refurbed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter