Which Kidani Sections Have Been Declared?

AKV707

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Getting ready for our upcoming Kidani trip. 18 days to go! We have a 2br std view booked. I know we could have a view of the bus lanes or parking area. My question is, how many of the sections on the left side of the lobby, (looking from the front) if any, have been declared and will be open when we arrive? Is there any possibility of a pool view or a close to pool view?

Either way, I know we will be happy, just want to know if a pool view request is worth making.

Thanks!

The first two building segments to the left of the lobby are open. We stayed in the first room (lobby end) in the second segment. There are a lot of trees surrounding the pool area so we couldn't see the pool but did see a little bit of blue water through the trees. I think guests in the far end of our building could see a bit of the pool from their balconies but even those rooms were not directly across from the pool. The best pool views will probably be from the third segment from the lobby but that building (and beyond) are not open yet.

MS told me this morning that 50% of Kidani is available for booking and that most dates are taken due to the hype of it being a new resort. They expect Kidani bookings to slow down next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter