Which is closest to Epcot WS?

jazzielady

DIS Veteran
BC, YC, or BW?

We may be meeting our nephew in Ft. Lauderdale following his voyage on the Semester at Sea program. He wants to spend a few days at DW before coming home, and loves Epcot and the World Showcase.

So which of the 3 is closest to the back entrance into the WS? I did a sample pricing of BC villas, but was curious if that would be our best choice?

BC, YC, or BW?

We may be meeting our nephew in Ft. Lauderdale following his voyage on the Semester at Sea program. He wants to spend a few days at DW before coming home, and loves Epcot and the World Showcase.

So which of the 3 is closest to the back entrance into the WS? I did a sample pricing of BC villas, but was curious if that would be our best choice?

BC resort is closest to Epcot

My suggestion would be to pick which ever theme you like the best. I personally think some people make way, way, way to much of a big deal over how much closer the BC is to the International Gateway than YC. The difference between the two resorts is only a few hundred yards, or perhaps an extra 2 minute walk. I say, pick away and chose between any one of the three; they are all only minutes away.;)

My suggestion would be to pick which ever theme you like the best. I personally think some people make way, way, way to much of a big deal over how much closer the BC is to the International Gateway than YC. The difference between the two resorts is only a few hundred yards, or perhaps an extra 2 minute walk. I say, pick away and chose between any one of the three; they are all only minutes away.;)

This would have been my answer as well. BC is only slightly closer to Epcot and the walk from either YC or BW to the International Gateway entrance is still only 7 - 9 minutes. Choose an Epcot resort based on theming, where you want to stay, amenities, etc., not distance from Epcot.

This would have been my answer as well. BC is only slightly closer to Epcot and the walk from either YC or BW to the International Gateway entrance is still only 7 - 9 minutes. Choose an Epcot resort based on theming, where you want to stay, amenities, etc., not distance from Epcot.

Agree with this as well :thumbsup2 The difference in distance of walk to International Gateway entrance to Epcot between YC & BC is only a few minutes depending on your room location. However, if you would really like to be extra close to entrance to Epcot book a BC room and request "close to quiet pool".

We have stayed at the BC twice, and by chance got the same room both times! :confused3 :laughing:
GREAT location. Bottom floor, just off the hot tub and quiet pool. And walking to and from WS entrance is a breeze. We were there or back before we even realized it. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts