Which floor

pigget74

DVC Beach Club Villas
In order for us to do another 4 day cruise we have to go down in rooms. Now that we have a 5th addition this is the only way for us to go. Saying that we are staying in a cat. 11 and that coould be on the 5th, 6th, or 7th floor. Which one would you choose and which one should we avoid? Any particular room numbers would be great as well. TIA

I would go deck 7 aft. You aren't far from that "secret" veradah and it is so easy to go up to the drink station, mickey pool, etc.

Or you could go with deck 5 where it is quieter and easy to get to Flounders and the kids clubs.

I agree, If Possible, I would go deck7 aft..IF not, any one of these decks has great perks..

Deck 5....Kids clubs, and less Stateroom
Deck 6. Laundromat (for me a perk.)
Deck 7....Secret Deck aft...Laundromat

THey really are all great, and all basically have stateooms only above you, so overhead noise, I would think would be kept to a minimum..

I have stayed in 6611 (cat.11) and LOVED IT...CLose to everything, and middle ground to a lot...

I would suggest going to Staterooms on the top, and going to the reports, and seeing some firthand reports..

HTH :goodvibes

DH & I just stayed on Deck 7, 7556!!! It was awesome. Rooms above and below you.

Close to Deck 9 and 10 where the pools are and the Buffet and the Cove Cafe etc etc!

Close enough down to Deck 3 & 4 for all your Dining!

DECK 7 :thumbsup2

How about Cat 10's connecting on Deck 5? The secret porthole rooms are 5520, 5522 and 5524 on the one side. We have these coming up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter