which DVC Points Season do you normally to go to WDW?

which DVC season do you normally to go to WDW?

• Adventure Season

• Choice Season

• Dream Season

• Magic Season

• Premier Season

Results are only viewable after voting.

disneyberry

Dreaming of adventure
DVC Premium
hi everyone, this is a companion poll to my other poll about which months DVCers tend to go to WDW. hopefully the combination of these two polls will be able to get some interesting results!

if you didn't vote in my other poll yet, please click here to go vote. thanks.

which DVC season do you normally to go to WDW?
  • Adventure Season (January 1 -31, September 1 - 30, December 1 - 14)
  • Choice Season (October 1 - 31, November 1 - 25, November 29 - 30, December 15 - 23)
  • Dream Season (February 1 - 15, May 1 - 31, June 1 - 10, August 16 - 31)
  • Magic Season (February 16 - 28, March 1 - 31, April 1- 12, April 27 - 30,
    June 11 - 30, July 1 - 31, August 1 - 15, November 26 - 28)
  • Premier Season (April 13 - 26, December 24 - 31)

Last few years it has been Adventure (Sept & Dec). This year it's Dream (May) and Adventure (Sept). Probably the same for next year.

Due to my job, I cannot go during Jan-April which is when I would REALLY love to be at WDW...but at least I spend less points this way.

My normal WDW vacations are early Dec. (Adventure) then early/mid Jan. (Adventure) through mid-Feb. (Dream).

Our vacation overlaps two seasons - Magic & Dream - since we travel during June. Once DS goes to college we will most likely travel during adventure season so that he can use points during his vacations. Annmarie

I'm all over the board. I always go for Choice in November and Adventure in December. Next week is my March trip in Magic season. This year I'm also going in Premier season for New Years.

We are now going choice because of my DD school schedule. When she was younger we could miss school without problems. We found out last Sept when we went that this is not the same anymore. It took us a month to catch her up. We are now planning our trips around her school breaks. She has off 4 days at the end of Oct so we can go for a week and she will only miss 2 days instead of 7.

Just once I'm going to go in Magic just to see what so many other people see when they go to WDW.

My very first trip, just one day, was 4th of July week so that really really turned me off going. But Disney seems to have more "stuff" available during the summer so I'd like to check it out just to see. I'll probably go in June just to keep the heat quotient down.

:earseek: Like many people, I have midget Mickey Mouse Club members in my house. For some reason the state of Illinois insists that they attend school each year. :confused: Go figure. So that means our vacations usually come in the summer. It is a great time to go, even if it's hot. Heck, it's hot in Illinois in July. At least at Disney you can spend the day in the pool and hit the theme parks in the evening. I would love to someday take a trip at Christmas time to see all of the decorations, but I'll have to wait a few years. Good poll question. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter