Which day?

beaches1098

Earning My Ears
We are traveling the first weekend in April with 3 adults 2 kids ages almost 7 and 4. We are trying to decide if we visit the parks on Sun or push it to Tues? Will it be that much more crowded on the weekend that I should stay away? We will not be doing any of the "big thrill" rides. Unless DH decides he wants to. We have both gone before but not with the children and it was quite awhile ago. We are hoping to hit both parks and just do what we can.

We are traveling the first weekend in April with 3 adults 2 kids ages almost 7 and 4. We are trying to decide if we visit the parks on Sun or push it to Tues? Will it be that much more crowded on the weekend that I should stay away? We will not be doing any of the "big thrill" rides. Unless DH decides he wants to. We have both gone before but not with the children and it was quite awhile ago. We are hoping to hit both parks and just do what we can.
I would go on Tuesday especially if you want to try to hit both parks in a single day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter