Which conspiracy theories do you believe?

I just think it's weird that he just disappeared. No body was recovered. No pictures were taken. This was one of the most powerful people in the world. Gone without a trace and a few questionable stories were the only proof. Honestly I heard he was ill when he "offed himself" so if he did escape he probably didn't live too much longer. He had the resources. Just sayin.

I just think it's weird that he just disappeared. No body was recovered. No pictures were taken. This was one of the most powerful people in the world. Gone without a trace and a few questionable stories were the only proof. Honestly I heard he was ill when he "offed himself" so if he did escape he probably didn't live too much longer. He had the resources. Just sayin.
Who?

I've always thought there was more to the JFK assassination.

Area 51 has always intrigued me.

I always been intrigued why the girl doll is on the land of Forgotten Toys. I mean there seems to be nothing wrong with her!!

I had heard a radio program about Hitler's alleged survival and found it very interesting. Peter Levenda, was talking about his book, Ratline, with Ian Punnett. Not sure if the interview can be found on YouTube or not, but if so, it's worth a listen.

Hitler is an interesting one. There are so many versions of his death! He shot himself. He took cyanide. The Russians caught up to him. Etc. And all these stories are backed up with dental records. Weird.

Tests conducted on the skull fragment that was supposed to be Hitler's, points to it being female, not a male skull.

Yes, I would LOVE to know if there is much truth to Area 51.
There's complete truth to the existence of Area 51. That's even now been aknowledged by the government.

The question (conspiracy theory) is if it houses aliens from the Roswell incident in the 50's.

MG

The Kennedy's killed Marilyn.

Queen Elizabeth II played a role (large or small) in the death of Princess Diana.

I just read something the other day about a conspiracy theory that Gillette razors contain surveillance technology.

Bin Laden lived in Afghanistan in the late 70s/early 80s during the Russian invasion of the country. He fought with the resistance movement, from which Al Queda was born, and of which, he became the leader.

Fitted sheets were designed to frustrate men who try to fold them. There is no right way, I swear!!!
Haha I have disproven this one in my own home, having worked in a laundromat early on and been taught how by the guru of sheet folding. Both my husband and my teenage son can both fold fitted sheets into a neat little square! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter