where to get TEVA or MERRELLs ???

M

MissChris

In stead of stepping on the "Mythos" thread, (joke) wanted to continue the exchange on waterproof sandals. ALSO can you you tell us if they provide any arch support? Where can you purchase them? thanks, Chrissy

I bought my Tevas through L.L. Bean. They were great to have the day we did the water rides at IOA. :)

I got two pairs for $10 at the Sports Authority. One is a size 10 and the other a size 13. I have big feet! :)

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Roller coaster king

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

Never owned Teva's. Never heard of Sports Authority. Like I said before I receive a discount catalog from Sierra Trading Company or Trading Post. I know they have a website and they offer fantastic buys on Teva's and Merrell's (half price). They have free shipping if you can locate their hidden trivia question and answer it. Never had a problem with returns. So for those who live in remote areas like me this is an alternative to Sports Authority.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter