• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to get AP car magnets?

We have gotten one most but not every year for our two APs. And they did take quite a few weeks to show up after the renewal.

We got two. I like these much better than the previous ones since it has Mickey on it.
We don't put them on our car, so they just sit around a bit until we throw them out.

We got ours near the time the first bulletin showed up. I think they only mail once a quarter.

In Oct 2015 we hit WDW and upgraded an UT 8 day hopper to APs, got the magnets, news letters etc sometime afterwards.

Bill From PA

We got two. I like these much better than the previous ones since it has Mickey on it.
We don't put them on our car, so they just sit around a bit until we throw them out.

Car magnets? We put ours on our refrigerator and dishwasher. :car:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter