WHERE TO FIND DISCOUNTS ON DISNEY STUFF??

MELISA

Mouseketeer
I HAVE READ SEVERAL POSTS WHICH REFER TO OUTLETS THAT HAVE DISCOUNTED DISNEY MERCHANDISE IN ORLANDO.
I NEED INFO ON WHERE THESE PLACES ARE LOCATED (HOW CLOSE ARE THEY TO WDW??) THANKS!! :)

Wish I knew how to post links. I did a search and found this! So I will cut and paste!
Beltz Outlet Mall
take I4 to Orlando get off at the Universal Studios exit. Turn right to International drive turn left and go to the end Belz Mall 2 is on the left. http://www.belz.com./factory/locations/orlando/orlando_map.html

Lake Buena Vista Outlets. From WDW head out 536 towards airport, turn right just after passing HIFS, and just before getting to the Buenva Vista Suites. The shops are on the left, about 1/2 mile from the intersection.

www.premiumoutlets.com
hope that helps! I just put in the workd outlet stores and came up with a bunch of topics!

mickey44a.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter