Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

you can stop in at the booth at city walk to make reservations for that day.
or make them for anytime during your stay.

this is for any guest to use.

mythos is the only one i would suggest to make a ressie for now.
you can use, www.opentable.com

i'll be at the darkside for 8 days starting oct 4th.
i have no plans to make any ressies until i am in the park.

if i have others with me, i might make a ressie at mythos the day before i arrive.

early october is a low attendance period.
you should not have issues getting the places you want.

if you avoid eating at city walk when the parks close, you will not have problems getting seated.

it is only when the parks close that city walk gets lines at certain restaurants.

Hi there...I know where/when to eat at WDW, but at Universal...I just don't have a clue. This is our first trip ever to Universal Orlando in March 2012. Hopefully, the Universal experts can help me out :goodvibes, so I can pretend I know what I'm doing in front of my family. ;)

Background Info: We're a family of 4 - DH, me, DD (16) and DD (13). We have no life-threatening food allergies and no food hang-ups. Our picky eater in the family has since grown out of that title and is now capable of eating just about anything on a normal menu. We are out of the pizza/chicken strips/mac 'n cheese phase (yay!!! :yay:), so our restaurant choices don't need to be centered around kiddie menus.

Our Itinerary: Land into MCO, and arrive at Universal for our 1-night stay at the HRH around 7pm on a Thursday night. Get up early on Friday morning to head into IOA. Spend full day at IOA.

Restaurant Recommendations Needed for these Meals:
1. Dinner on night we arrive at HRH.
2. Breakfast before IOA park day.
3. Lunch inside IOA.
4. Dinner inside IOA or at Citywalk (in case we decide to leave earlier).

Thanks so much!!!

Hi there...I know where/when to eat at WDW, but at Universal...I just don't have a clue. This is our first trip ever to Universal Orlando in March 2012. Hopefully, the Universal experts can help me out :goodvibes, so I can pretend I know what I'm doing in front of my family. ;)

Background Info: We're a family of 4 - DH, me, DD (16) and DD (13). We have no life-threatening food allergies and no food hang-ups. Our picky eater in the family has since grown out of that title and is now capable of eating just about anything on a normal menu. We are out of the pizza/chicken strips/mac 'n cheese phase (yay!!! :yay:), so our restaurant choices don't need to be centered around kiddie menus.

Our Itinerary: Land into MCO, and arrive at Universal for our 1-night stay at the HRH around 7pm on a Thursday night. Get up early on Friday morning to head into IOA. Spend full day at IOA.

Restaurant Recommendations Needed for these Meals:
1. Dinner on night we arrive at HRH.
2. Breakfast before IOA park day.
3. Lunch inside IOA.
4. Dinner inside IOA or at Citywalk (in case we decide to leave earlier).

Thanks so much!!!

1) I hear good things about The Kitchen at HRH, plus you have all of CityWalk to eat at (Margaritaville is always good!).
2) There's a Cinnabon in Citywalk, or Croissant Moon at the entrance to IOA has good pastries.
3) Mythos is one of my favorites at IOA, as is Fire Eater's Grill if its open. Plus Three Broomsticks if you're there for Potterland
4) Mythos is good for dinner as well if you don't eat for lunch, but it does close early sometimes. And again, Margaritaville at CityWalk. Or for a lighter dinner, I enjoyed the BK Whopper Bar too.

Hi all. I looked through the list of food choices at the HRH and didn't see anything for their pool bar, the BeachClub.

Do they serve any kind of food there? Lunch? Snacks?

If so, anyone have a menu?

If not, is there any sort of "quick service" spot on HRH property?

Thanks! :)

Hi all. I looked through the list of food choices at the HRH and didn't see anything for their pool bar, the BeachClub.

Do they serve any kind of food there? Lunch? Snacks?

If so, anyone have a menu?

If not, is there any sort of "quick service" spot on HRH property?

Thanks! :)

This was the menu when we were there last. If it has changed it will be similar. The food is great! :)

Artichoke & Spinach Dip

artichoke and spinach dip with tortilla chips
Quesadilla

$8.98
jack and cheddar cheese, grilled onions, guacamole, pico de gallo and sour cream with chicken
Quesadilla

$8.95
jack and cheddar cheese, grilled onions, guacamole, pico de gallo and sour cream with portobello mushroom
Sticks

$6.95
mozzarella and marinara
Nachos

$11.95
tortilla chips with chicken, lettuce, tomato, cheese, pico de gallo, sour cream and
Fries Or D-rings

$4.75

Fries Or D-Rings

$5.75
with cheese
Wings

$8.95
traditional buffalo, bbq or teriyaki with blue cheese.
Chicken Fingers

$12.95
fries and honey mustard sauce.
Headliners
Fish & Wings

$8.95
battered cod. fries, tartar and malt vinegar
Popper Shrimp

$8.95
with fries
Portobello Panini

$8.95
grilled marinated portobello with tomato, cheese and onions
Three Cheese Pizza

$8.90
mozzarella, asiago and parmesan each additional topping $1.00 sausage, mushrooms, pepperoni
Turkey Club

$9.95
roasted turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato and
Cuban

$8.85
roasted pork, ham, swiss and pickles
Ancho Chicken Sandwich

$9.95
grilled marinated chicken with jack cheese and ranchero sauce.
Steak & Cheese

$10.95
grilled steak, peppers, onions and cheese.
Burgers

$8.75
veggie
Burgers

$9.75
turkey
Burgers

$10.75
8 oz. beef
Kids Rock
Three Cheese Pizza

$6.95
mozzarella, asiago and parmesan
Grilled Cheese

$6.25
american cheese and fries
Chicken Fingers

$6.25
fries and honey mustard sauce.
Hotdog

$6.95
with fries
Burger

$6.95
with fries
Seasonal Fruit

$4.50

Encore
Beach House Salad

$9.95
romaine, cucumbers, tomato, onions and croutons. small side $4.95
Caesar

$8.95
asiago and garlic crisps. with chicken
Cobb

$12.95
grilled chicken, tomato, blue cheese
Apple Walnut Salad

$11.95
grilled chicken, field greens, walnuts and apple dressing
Emack & Bolio's Ice Cream

$3.95
vanilla ice ice baby (vanilla)
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Check with this rest

Is the fish and chips you get at Three Broomsticks or Finnegan's the same as you'd get at the Comic Strip Cafe? How's the portion size?

Thanks for all the useful information as I will be visiting Universal Studios while we are at Disney this November!

What apps and entrees would you recommend at the following restaurants?

Mythos

Tschoup Choup

Mamma Della

Emerils

Thank you

What apps and entrees would you recommend at the following restaurants?

Mythos

Tschoup Choup

Mamma Della

Emerils

Thank you

I can only advise you on Mythos. The Bistro Filet is delicious and try the warm chocolate banana gooey cake.

THANKS so much for this helpful thread! Does anyone know what the times for the lunch menu are for TChoup Chop? Will save us a great deal if we plan our day to have a late lunch as opposed to their dinner menu! And, how far in advance does the opentable take reservations? We won't be there until next November, so I want to make myself a reminder.

the menu for Island Dining Room at RPH has changed today.
should be in full effect tomorrow.

there will be the usual breakfast buffet and regular menu for the morning.
(there will be no changes with that menu.)

there will be a lunch and different dinner menu for specific time periods, with the place closed for a short time period in between lunch and dinner.

i believe the lunch menu will end in the afternoon and dinner hour will begin at 5 to closing at 10 pm.

when i was told what the theme would be and the disapearance of some of the food items, i was sad. :sad1:

Can anyone tell me what is available on the room service menu for the Royal Pacific Hotel? Prices would be great too. :)

THANKS so much for this helpful thread! Does anyone know what the times for the lunch menu are for TChoup Chop? Will save us a great deal if we plan our day to have a late lunch as opposed to their dinner menu! And, how far in advance does the opentable take reservations? We won't be there until next November, so I want to make myself a reminder.

Their website says 11:30 - 2:30. Not sure how far ahead you can make a ressie, you may have to fiddle around with open table to find out.

Can anyone tell me what is available on the room service menu for the Royal Pacific Hotel? Prices would be great too. :)

If you check out the menu at Jake's you'll get a good idea of what is available for room service.

i returned just this week from staying at rph.
i might have a copy of the room service menu.
i have not gone thru my paper items that i brought back.

it is a pretty full menu, 24 hour service.

there is a surcharge and a 22% gratuity added onto the cost of the menu foods.
so, don't tip if you use room service.

i'll post here when i get to organizing the stuff from my trip.

Are there phone numbers you can call to make last minute priority seatings? Or even 1 day in advance? I seem to recall having a number for Mythos last year. I have the 407-503-3463 one wrote down, but is that just for onsite hotel reservations? What about City Walk? I won't have a smart phone with me so can't do internet. Thanks!

Are there phone numbers you can call to make last minute priority seatings? Or even 1 day in advance? I seem to recall having a number for Mythos last year. I have the 407-503-3463 one wrote down, but is that just for onsite hotel reservations? What about City Walk? I won't have a smart phone with me so can't do internet. Thanks!

I don't know the phone number you're asking about, but if you're wanting to make last minute priority seatings, there is a dining reservation booth located in Citywalk (between the Universal Store and the AMC movie theater) that can assist with priority seating. I think they have dining reservation booths in the parks too. Also, as you're staying on property, each hotel has a concierge desk that should be able to assist in making priority dining requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter