Where to eat at EPCOT for dinner besides Le Cellier

yolie912

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone!!!

Please give me your great advise on where to have dinner on my night in
Epcot....Besides Le Celier ....

Thanks a lot...

Yoli

We like Tappan Edo in Japan. This trip we are trying, beside LeCellier and Tappan Edo, Biergarten in Germany and Rose and Crown in England. So far we have not been disappointed in any meal we have had at Epcot.

This trip we're eating at Le Cellier for the second time and trying Tutto Italia and Coral Reef for the first time. I'm a little leery about Coral Reef, but my kids really want to eat there, and it's been getting some better reviews lately so we're going to give it a go. :confused3

Tutto Italia-ate there for the first time last Sept. Going back for DM's bday this Sept.

We are also (planning) on eating at R&C, Tokyo Dining, and Coral Reef.

There are alot of choices at Epcot besides LC. We no longer eat there.

LOVED Biergarten. It was one of those ones i let DH pick out and was leary about it but it was great! We are doing it again in September. Awesome food and entertainment. We also ate at teppan edo and thought the hibachi place at home was better.

We love Coral Reef. For ds it is a must do. The atmosphere cannot be beat and I do not understand the bad reviews. The NY strip is very good. I will say though that CR can be rather expensive. Be warned that the land and sea appetizer it so, so small. It absolutely cannot be shared - and we are very used to sharing!!!

We are going to LeCellier for lunch and Rose and Crown for dinner, hopefully getting a patio seat for Illuminations. If not we will just stand out on the patio and watch.

I went to Biergarten with a friend about 4-5 years ago. We opted for the buffet...thank God because I tried almost everything on it in order to find 2-3 items I liked! Guess I'm too picky but I did not care for the food there. I LOVE Rose & Crown, however! EVERY trip to DW we either stop by for lunch or dinner for their delicious fish & chips. An order is too much for me, though, I always have to share with someone! We also like Tappan Edo...going there again in Aug. I would like to try the Coral Reef, too. Can anyone give me some feedback on some really tasty entrees?

Teppan Edo for entertainment... if you've never eaten at a Teppenyaki (sp) restaurant, this is fantastic. Even if you have, there are many surprises in store. We haven't eaten at Tokyo Dining before, but we have eaten in the older Japense table-service restaurant before it was refurbished. We were able to see Tokyo Dining while waiting for Teppan Edo, and I must say, the interior decor is fantastic.

Coral Reef is also a great restaurant in terms of atmosphere- as in the big fish tank. I would like to warn you that this restaurant is LOUD. Children love to run up to the fish tank and smush the noses into the glass and/or scream "TURTLE" or "STING RAY" when they swim by. (And I don't blame them! ;) )

Marrakesh is also a great restaurant for entertainment- we enjoyed the food. However, we think that it's a bit overpriced if you're paying OOP.

Les Chefs de France is also one of our favorites as well. I took French through middle school and high school and we've been to France several times, so this restaurant kind of brings us back. I would LOVE to go back to this restaurant now that Remy is introduced.

We plan on trying Tutto Italia and Rose and Crown in the near future- sorry, can't help you there. These two restaurants seem to have good reviews for the most part on the disBoards.

Hmm, lets see for Sept we got
1. Le Cellier (Great steaks and Beer)
2. Teppan Edo (Not been since they changed but was always good food)
3. Tutto Italia (Not been since they changed but enjoy Italian food so we shall see)
4. Biergarten (My fave second only to Le Cellier. Beer, sausage and music what more can you ask for)
5. Rose and Crown (Always eat here for the illuminations view plus the Beer)
Hmm I seem to have a theme going.

I agree with the other posters...

My next choice would be Teppan Edo and then Tutto Italia..we ate at San Angel and it was just OK.

biergarten for guest participation in entertainment and variety on buffet. coral reef has some great kids plates with healthy choices. definately recommend advance dining reservations in any case.

Why oh why does Epcot have so many great restaurants?? I've just been reading all the responses and am overwhelmed.

I think we have reservations for about 4 Epcot TS meals while we are there (Rose and Crown, Coral Reef, Le Cellier, San Angel). Then we have even more snacks/CS that we want to do there too.

After thinking about it a bit, I've come to the conclusion that Epcot is just selfish and won't share with the other parks.

My family's 1st choice: Tepan Edo
2nd choice: Tutto Italia
3rd choice: Coral Reef

Teppan Edo (Formerly Teppan Yaki) is a family tradition.

DS17 has been there the last ....gosh...6-7 times? of his 10 visits to WDW? and demands that we go....

I love it too ...but would love to try Le Cellier one day.....But I always choose Teppan Edo to make DS happy....

It is Hibachi and the show is great. I enjoy being seated next to other folks...it always seems that we learn more about WDW by chatting with the folks at our table.
We also love the shopping and shows in Japan more than the other countries....

We really like Rose and Crown! (Fish and Chips yummmm)
The lamb 2 ways my BIL said it was good
The Steak was great no any where near Le Celliers but it was good!

Teppan Edo is a must do for us each trip. We enjoy the food and the chef's entertainment.
We also enjoy Restaurant Marrakesh. I think it is a beautiful restaurant, with warm friendly servicers and good food. And the Belly Dancer is fun.,
Rose & Crown is good and I enjoy the atmosphere and talking to the servers there too. We enjoyed the San Angel Inn last time, even though it gets mixed reviews here on the DIS.
We are trying Biergareden on our next trip after many years.
WS in Epcot is lots of good food and fun.
Enjoy your trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter