Where is the policy on using resort on check out day?

permavac

Have you seen this chicken?
I have noticed a few people asking about showers at the resorts to use on check out day since they intend to hang around and use the pool/amenities before their flights. We have never needed to do this but now I have guests coming (expecting to be staying at BCV hopefully) who have a late flight on the day of check out. Does anyone know where the actually "policy" is on using the resort until the evening of check out day? Or is this one of those "It's allowed but not really official" type of things? Thanks for your help!

Terri

You have full use of resort amenities on check in and check out day.... We have done this many times at both BWV and BCV when we have had a late flight. Just have your guests hold onto there room keys. They will need them for access to pool/gym/showers.

Great - thanks guys - that works for me! I will make sure they hang on to the key cards.

Terri

At AK-CL you have access to the CL Lounge until mid-night of checkout day. We transfered from a CL room to a standard room for the last night and had access to the CL Lounge all day and into the evening.

Great - thanks guys - that works for me! I will make sure they hang on to the key cards.

Terri

Esp. hang on to those cards. If they were set up for charging, they are still active on checkout day as well. We wait until we are home to throw them away.

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter