Where in the World #9

17c98151.jpg

To all of our new members. Nice to see new faces join in the fun here but i do have one question now.

WILL WE ALL FIT INTO THE HOT AIR BALLOON AT THE SAME TIME?:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

Sorry Diane, you know someone had to ask that...:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I also promise not to "umbrella hat" anyone :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Yes we can ALL fit, that way it will be overloaded and won't be able to "lift off".:lmao::lmao::lmao:

It is a resort, so Goopy, no not DTD

562217_10152700796220232_64353409_n.jpg

I'll start with Contemporary?

Is it from an attraction in Fantasyland??? :rolleyes1

I'm with Denise.........Tea Cups?

Nice way to say we are turning 17 this year:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:thumbsup2...you've already entered the "over 17 zone"...I'll arrive there in June! :yay: Means I'M another year closer to that retirement age! :cool1:

Goopy is famous. She is the one that helped create the "Giant Deer Bullets":rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

What can I say????????? :lmao:

You know us Floridians can not count correctly so i am asking for a recount on your totals Goopy, and no you cna not use anybody named "Chad" :rotfl2::lmao::lmao::rotfl2:

Take me to the Supreme Court..."Chad", George and I will meet you there...:rolleyes: :tink:

...you need to show the newcomers you famous umbrella hats picture...:rotfl2:

Geez....every time I log on, everything's solved! If only I didn't have class. And work. And homework. It's hard keeping up with you guys!

In other news, I've booked my next Disney trip!!! Dec 1-8....and you can bet I'll be taking lots of pictures of random things to get some good crops.

You need to put a link on your cell phone homepage but don't let the boss know it :thumbsup2:rotfl2:

Oh the "joys" of being young! :rotfl: "Back in the day" I was a carhop at our local root beer place! (And NO commets from Ed...or Jeff...YES...there WERE cars "back in the day"! :lmao:) I remember the "no time to sit" times...especially when the local Jr. College football team finished practice on those hot Texas evenings...they could drink that quart of root beer from the frosted mug before I could get back for my next order delivery! :rotfl2:

:cool1: on the Disney trip! :cool1: Alert your traveling companions that they'll be lots of "wait I need to get a picture of this" stops! :rotfl2: Ed's daughter just LOVES those waits! :rotfl:

DTD? :tink:

I have to be honest Goopy i only got to "carhop" and i waqs already thinking of response to that and then got to the NO comments from me and busted out laughing...

and it is true that when i would stop to take my game pics my daughter would just give me those looks. Then one day she stopped to take a pic and laughed when i gave her that same look back. I was there 4 weeks ago and i am wanting to go back very soon. It just depends on how my dad is doing.

I have to be honest Goopy i only got to "carhop" and i waqs already thinking of response to that and then got to the NO comments from me and busted out laughing...

and it is true that when i would stop to take my game pics my daughter would just give me those looks. Then one day she stopped to take a pic and laughed when i gave her that same look back. I was there 4 weeks ago and i am wanting to go back very soon. It just depends on how my dad is doing.

I know my WITW friends WELL! :lmao::rotfl2::lmao: Glad I could make you laugh...lots of stress dealing with an ill parent. 4 weeks seems like a record for you :rolleyes1; been thinking about your Dad and keeping him in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug: :tink:

:thumbsup2...you've already entered the "over 17 zone"...I'll arrive there in June! :yay: Means I'M another year closer to that retirement age! :cool1:

What can I say????????? :lmao:

Take me to the Supreme Court..."Chad", George and I will meet you there...:rolleyes: :tink:

...you need to show the newcomers you famous umbrella hats picture...:rotfl2:

Set the way back machine to June 1st 2012, Yes that was a dig for the "carhop days";)I was at the staying at Pop Century, I work for the Post office and we were having a first day of cancelation ceremony for the new Pixar/Disney stamps that were being released that day. It was a rainy day. So a few hours after the ceremony my friends and I are walking back thru Pop and went by the pool. Now keep in mind that it has been raining for hours and still was raining and i see this family in the Pop pool. They are the only ones in the pool and they were wearing "umbrella hats" why??? to keep their hair dry???...who knows, but is was very funny

So after that i started photoshopping "umbrella hats" on to a few pics...Goopy even put a pic i did into her calendar. ::yes::

Jun012012_2130.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter