Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-QJVv3w7-S.jpg

No Ma'am, this picture was not taken in the fenced in pool area. :tink:

Deluxe, moderate or value?

I'm sitting here this evening doing all the normal things we do day in and day out with a shattered heart knowing some good friends will never be normal again...

351753834_764523915124356_2867014599614342780_n.png

352209848_761728608981942_1528397966213150251_n.png

This young man is the brother of Allie's high school best friend. I sat with him and his parents during Allie's graduation in 2020. Because of Covid restrictions each graduate only received 4 tickets to the ceremony; Allie's friend is a twin so they had 8 tickets and allowed me to use one of them so David could sit with Sara, Treavor and Katie. A tremendous track athlete, he graduated last year and was awarded a track scholarship to Colorado State. He went to track practice this morning and his fellow athletes noticed his car hadn't left the parking lot after some time. They went to check on him and discovered he'd passed away. Our entire town is still in shock.😢:tink:

I'm sitting here this evening doing all the normal things we do day in and day out with a shattered heart knowing some good friends will never be normal again...

This young man is the brother of Allie's high school best friend. I sat with him and his parents during Allie's graduation in 2020. Because of Covid restrictions each graduate only received 4 tickets to the ceremony; Allie's friend is a twin so they had 8 tickets and allowed me to use one of them so David could sit with Sara, Treavor and Katie. A tremendous track athlete, he graduated last year and was awarded a track scholarship to Colorado State. He went to track practice this morning and his fellow athletes noticed his car hadn't left the parking lot after some time. They went to check on him and discovered he'd passed away. Our entire town is still in shock.😢:tink:

That’s so sad :sad1:

oh wow he was young
what happened to him i assume something medical

oh wow he was young
what happened to him i assume something medical

That's the thought; they're doing an autopsy. He was behind the wheel but hadn't closed the door so maybe it was a massive heart attack. So hard to imagine a 19 year old having a massive heart attack though especially one that works out daily and "eats healthy". Happening to a lot of young athletes since Covid. Allie's SO careful about what she takes and does so much research and is not liking what she discovers. She pretty much takes a multi-vitamin and drinks a lot of water! It's just such a shock and hard to believe. 💔:tink:

Last edited:
Autopsy results came back last night...double pulmonary embolism in the lung. He'd been at practice but left early because he was feeling really dizzy and nauseated. His teammates saw his car hadn't left the parking lot after they finished practice so they went to check. Moral is...don't go off by yourself if you're feeling bad. 😢 Allie said they had a female athlete at Howard Payne with the same situation last year. She stayed on the sidelines instead of leaving practice so they were able to give her CPR when she collapsed until the EMS arrived. Saved her life. I told Allie she needs to take "senior leadership" the first day of practice and tell the story to the soccer team. This has really effected her; not taking it well. She went out and had dinner with the family tonight. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter