• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

How about a pot or pan?

i-6cM7fFn-S.jpg

:scratchin Keep thinking; not a pot or pan. :tink:

Park, resort or other?

When is your trip? Must be coming up soon.

A little over 2 weeks; we'll probably spend the night at the Hilton Austin Airport on Monday the 19th since our flight is at 6 AM :faint: on the 20th. It was either that early morning flight or a mid-afternoon flight arriving around 6 and, since our trip is already short, we wanted the 20th for the AK and DS. Sara & family have the AK scheduled that day and we arrive at 9:35 so we'll go directly there after we leave our luggage. I'll leave about about 3:30 and go to DS to do some shopping. Finally getting excited; I've just had so many "issues" with Disney lately :rolleyes: I couldn't "get into" the trip but now that it's getting closer I'm anxious to see Katie in an actual Disney performance! :goodvibes IF she can "tear herself away" from her lifeguard job! :rotfl2: She found a boyfriend :goodvibes, a fellow lifeguard, and she really does enjoy working there! She's not on the schedule for 3 weeks starting the middle part of next week. Dance National's start on the 16th and go through the 18th and they're leaving for Disney on the 19th and not returning until the 26th or 27th since they're moving over to Universal for 3 days. Then she'll only have about 3 weeks before Dora Officer Camp and group camp and they start their full day practices the beginning of August. Her summer is "quick and full". 😁

i-QJVv3w7-S.jpg

This is from a resort. :tink:

A little over 2 weeks; we'll probably spend the night at the Hilton Austin Airport on Monday the 19th since our flight is at 6 AM :faint: on the 20th. It was either that early morning flight or a mid-afternoon flight arriving around 6 and, since our trip is already short, we wanted the 20th for the AK and DS. Sara & family have the AK scheduled that day and we arrive at 9:35 so we'll go directly there after we leave our luggage. I'll leave about about 3:30 and go to DS to do some shopping. Finally getting excited; I've just had so many "issues" with Disney lately :rolleyes: I couldn't "get into" the trip but now that it's getting closer I'm anxious to see Katie in an actual Disney performance! :goodvibes IF she can "tear herself away" from her lifeguard job! :rotfl2: She found a boyfriend :goodvibes, a fellow lifeguard, and she really does enjoy working there! She's not on the schedule for 3 weeks starting the middle part of next week. Dance National's start on the 16th and go through the 18th and they're leaving for Disney on the 19th and not returning until the 26th or 27th since they're moving over to Universal for 3 days. Then she'll only have about 3 weeks before Dora Officer Camp and group camp and they start their full day practices the beginning of August. Her summer is "quick and full". 😁

i-QJVv3w7-S.jpg

This is from a resort. :tink:

Inside or outside?

Boy she does have a busy summer. What resort are you staying at? PoP?

Inside or outside?

Boy she does have a busy summer. What resort are you staying at? PoP?

Yes she does! Keeps her out of trouble though! :rotfl2: We're at All Star Music this trip; that's where the "dance teams" are staying so we got a special rate. Since we're in our rooms SO LITTLE we grabbed it. Sara and Katie are "scheduled" in the same room with us but they'll be at the Polynesian with Treavor and Allie so we'll have the room to ourselves. We've stayed at ASM before and liked it but know we'll be at the back of the resort this time! Couldn't request the closer rooms without loosing the "group rate".

i-QJVv3w7-S.jpg

This picture was taken outside. :tink:

Yes she does! Keeps her out of trouble though! :rotfl2: We're at All Star Music this trip; that's where the "dance teams" are staying so we got a special rate. Since we're in our rooms SO LITTLE we grabbed it. Sara and Katie are "scheduled" in the same room with us but they'll be at the Polynesian with Treavor and Allie so we'll have the room to ourselves. We've stayed at ASM before and liked it but know we'll be at the back of the resort this time! Couldn't request the closer rooms without loosing the "group rate".

i-QJVv3w7-S.jpg

This picture was taken outside. :tink:

Is it in the pool area?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter