Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

MK? Is it a poster?

i-gcbwv86-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, it's not a poster and not from the MK. :tink:

Epcot or HS?

looks like the wheel at California adventure?

is it some type of advertising?

Had some medical business to take care of with DH today in Bryan and we get home at 4 PM to find internet, TV AND phone OUT! Sara said everything went down about 10 AM...major FIBER CUT that covered entire area! :headache: Spent the evening reliving David's Vietnam days by watching CHINA BEACH. One of our favorite TV shows; watching it now REALLY makes us realize how very lucky we are that he came home! :goodvibes

i-gcbwv86-Th.jpg

I would say this probably is in reference to "advertising" California Adventure; it's in HS. :tink:

Had some medical business to take care of with DH today in Bryan and we get home at 4 PM to find internet, TV AND phone OUT! Sara said everything went down about 10 AM...major FIBER CUT that covered entire area! :headache: Spent the evening reliving David's Vietnam days by watching CHINA BEACH. One of our favorite TV shows; watching it now REALLY makes us realize how very lucky we are that he came home! :goodvibes

i-gcbwv86-Th.jpg

I would say this probably is in reference to "advertising" California Adventure; it's in HS. :tink:
Paradise Pier billboard?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter