Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

We left tonight 5 minutes before closing and waited 3 minutes for a bus! From leaving park to getting off bus at resort it took us 12 minutes! I looked at those LONG parking lot lines from the tram to the last parked car and couldn't imagine walking to that last car after a day in the park and then fighting the traffic on the road. I'd much rather let someone else do the driving!

Terri...my crop is not from a construction wall.

Early bedtime tonight...6 am came early this morning and tomorrow morning will be a repeat!

By the time I make it ti the exit all the traffic is gone and everyone is back to their rooms.:rotfl2::rotfl2::crutches::crutches:

My kids liked the bus, well they didn't like the bus but they liked that they could go off and do their own thing and take the bus. We took the bus to DS so we wouldn't have to deal with parking :crazy:. Empty bus on the way but full, full full coming home they combined AoA and POP. It had started raining and was so hot and this young boy walked by me and stood right in front of me and he was soaking wet and was rubbing is backside on my knees and legs.:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2: I had to shower when we got back to the room.

We found Jeff, Emily, James and had a wonderful visit! It's now 11 and Ed just dropped us off at resort...super evening! Watched fireworks from FW...453686

The old Norway ride?

No, this is not from the old Norway ride.

By the time I make it ti the exit all the traffic is gone and everyone is back to their rooms.:rotfl2::rotfl2::crutches::crutches:

My kids liked the bus, well they didn't like the bus but they liked that they could go off and do their own thing and take the bus. We took the bus to DS so we wouldn't have to deal with parking :crazy:. Empty bus on the way but full, full full coming home they combined AoA and POP. It had started raining and was so hot and this young boy walked by me and stood right in front of me and he was soaking wet and was rubbing is backside on my knees and legs.:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2: I had to shower when we got back to the room.

I take the boat to DS.

In the queue there is an office (maybe the owner of the expedition), is it in there? Is it maybe his family?

This is in the queue. It was on the wall of a room. Might have been an office. So I'll consider that part solved.

There was a cast member there who pointed this out to us and told us the at the 5 people in the raft are supposed to be 4 +1 famous people that we all know. One of whom was a huge Disney fan who had his own attraction for a while. 3 out of 5 of these famous people are now dead.

MY biggest "bus problem" is having to wait for the loading of the carts!:headache: AK bus overlapping DS bus taking FOREVER to load!!! Our poor bus driver had to circle around 3 TIMES before he was able to get in DS spot!!! UGH!!! On a better not...not sure how I feel about new fireworks at Epcot! 50/50 on it.

Didn't get good pictures, again got pushed under light by 2 people in carts... was either move or get squished! Christmas party tonight so doing some serious Christmas shopping until it's time to go!:tink:

MY biggest "bus problem" is having to wait for the loading of the carts!:headache: AK bus overlapping DS bus taking FOREVER to load!!! Our poor bus driver had to circle around 3 TIMES before he was able to get in DS spot!!! UGH!!! On a better not...not sure how I feel about new fireworks at Epcot! 50/50 on it.
View attachment 453902

Didn't get good pictures, again got pushed under light by 2 people in carts... was either move or get squished! Christmas party tonight so doing some serious Christmas shopping until it's time to go!:tink:

We found Jeff, Emily, James and had a wonderful visit! It's now 11 and Ed just dropped us off at resort...super evening! Watched fireworks from FW...View attachment 453686

It was a great night.

Jeff, I hope you Emily and James got home safe!
Karolyn, one of these trips you and I are going to have to "close" a park on your last night. We will pick up David when it is time to go to the airport. So tell him he better have everything packed and ready to go. :lmao:

It was a great night.

Jeff, I hope you Emily and James got home safe!
Karolyn, one of these trips you and I are going to have to "close" a park on your last night. We will pick up David when it is time to go to the airport. So tell him he better have everything packed and ready to go. :lmao:
I am so glad to find this group. So happy to meet the people we have met and love meeting Karolyn and David. Can’t wait for next visit.

Yes on closing park down again! Better yet, I'll book the flight home and since I'm not a morning person the flight will be an AFTERNOON one! The only problem with David packing would be seeing how much I've bought! Hope Jeff and family are back in the old routine again too and WELCOME TAT! Trouble ahead folks! Let's see that crop you were working on Tuesday night!
Enjoying party tonight; stopped for dinner...red velvet waffle with mint chocolate ice cream!454119 :tink:

Yes on closing park down again! Better yet, I'll book the flight home and since I'm not a morning person the flight will be an AFTERNOON one! The only problem with David packing would be seeing how much I've bought! Hope Jeff and family are back in the old routine again too and WELCOME TAT! Trouble ahead folks! Let's see that crop you were working on Tuesday night!
Enjoying party tonight; stopped for dinner...red velvet waffle with mint chocolate ice cream!View attachment 454119 :tink:

That red velvet waffle looks really good!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!