Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

It's supposed to be really hot and humid here this weekend. Temps predicted mid 90's on Friday and on Saturday could reach 100.:crazy2: So much for escaping the Texas heat. You should go with them and we could visit.:goodvibes

WELL HELL...at least they'll stay "acclimated" to the heat before they move on to Vegas! I really, REALLY thought about coming with them ::yes:: but with the dentist yesterday, Redstorm's birthday today and the Princess coming home from camp Friday...to our house I just couldn't squeeze everything in AND get ready for Vegas too. Plus...they MAY have an issue getting BACK from Boston; they have a connecting flight in Baltimore (I think) that's been cancelled every other weekend for some unknown reason (Sara's been watching it on FlightAware). It took off on schedule last weekend so now she's worried THIS weekend it will be cancelled. IF that would happen they'd need to get an early flight out Sunday morning into Austin so they can make OUR 10:15 flight to Vegas (and let Redstorm's car in the parking lot at HOBBY in Houston until they get back from Vegas on the 28th) OR fly directly to Vegas from Baltimore...and then we'd have to bring their luggage! :crazy: Treavor will already be gone...he's driving, taking all the teams pool sticks and I just couldn't leave David to deal with Katie, packing for ME AND getting their luggage if they get stranded. Will be a stressful weekend until we touch down in Las Vegas! o_O:tink:

Water park or mini golf?

i-VT84mFm-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This will be from a water park. :tink:

WELL HELL...at least they'll stay "acclimated" to the heat before they move on to Vegas! I really, REALLY thought about coming with them ::yes:: but with the dentist yesterday, Redstorm's birthday today and the Princess coming home from camp Friday...to our house I just couldn't squeeze everything in AND get ready for Vegas too. Plus...they MAY have an issue getting BACK from Boston; they have a connecting flight in Baltimore (I think) that's been cancelled every other weekend for some unknown reason (Sara's been watching it on FlightAware). It took off on schedule last weekend so now she's worried THIS weekend it will be cancelled. IF that would happen they'd need to get an early flight out Sunday morning into Austin so they can make OUR 10:15 flight to Vegas (and let Redstorm's car in the parking lot at HOBBY in Houston until they get back from Vegas on the 28th) OR fly directly to Vegas from Baltimore...and then we'd have to bring their luggage! :crazy: Treavor will already be gone...he's driving, taking all the teams pool sticks and I just couldn't leave David to deal with Katie, packing for ME AND getting their luggage if they get stranded. Will be a stressful weekend until we touch down in Las Vegas! o_O:tink:

Oh my you do have a busy week. :crazy: I hope their flight isn't cancelled.

Oh my you do have a busy week. :crazy: I hope their flight isn't cancelled. o_O

They'll be worried about that the entire time they're in Boston! She gave me their flight schedules this evening...flight tomorrow leaves at 2:30 PM and arrives in Boston at 7:25. CrAzY week :crazy:🤪😵 but birthday dinner was a success...she ate FOUR huge sour cream enchiladas, Mexican rice, refried beans and a HUGE bowl of banana pudding (that's what she wanted for her "birthday cake"). She LOVED the soccer book and was especially proud of the "100th GOAL" canvas collage....

i-r58nbBm-M.jpg
i-4S3jxNL-M.jpg
i-mKpcXKF-M.jpg
God Mandy's wedding dress put in the travel bag and she took it home with her; got instructions from Sara as to what to bring and where it was :rotfl:if

their flight was cancelled Saturday night; keys from Mandy to take care of their dogs Saturday (her dog sitter isn't available until Sunday and they're leaving like at 3 AM Saturday morning...driving and instructions on what Katie needs to pack when she returns on Friday. House cleaning tomorrow and grocery/supply run on Thursday and hopefully can get a little rest time in Saturday! :tink:

They'll be worried about that the entire time they're in Boston! She gave me their flight schedules this evening...flight tomorrow leaves at 2:30 PM and arrives in Boston at 7:25. CrAzY week :crazy:🤪😵 but birthday dinner was a success...she ate FOUR huge sour cream enchiladas, Mexican rice, refried beans and a HUGE bowl of banana pudding (that's what she wanted for her "birthday cake"). She LOVED the soccer book and was especially proud of the "100th GOAL" canvas collage....

i-r58nbBm-M.jpg
i-4S3jxNL-M.jpg
i-mKpcXKF-M.jpg
God Mandy's wedding dress put in the travel bag and she took it home with her; got instructions from Sara as to what to bring and where it was :rotfl:if

their flight was cancelled Saturday night; keys from Mandy to take care of their dogs Saturday (her dog sitter isn't available until Sunday and they're leaving like at 3 AM Saturday morning...driving and instructions on what Katie needs to pack when she returns on Friday. House cleaning tomorrow and grocery/supply run on Thursday and hopefully can get a little rest time in Saturday! :tink:

Boy she can eat lol. That's a long flight is it a direct flight or do they have a stop? Are they staying in Boston? Everything in Boston is super expensive hope she found something outside the city.

Boy she can eat lol. That's a long flight is it a direct flight or do they have a stop? Are they staying in Boston? Everything in Boston is super expensive hope she found something outside the city.

She LOVES those enchiladas :goodvibes but I still don't see how she ate that much! 😳 They were HUGE...I ate a little over half of one! She loves my banana pudding too almost as much as Katie! I'm hoping the leftovers stay fresh enough for Katie to get some Friday when she gets back. I had over half the bowl left on July 4th and when Katie got home that evening (she spent the day with her cousins...Treavor's family) she finished the ENTIRE leftover amount! It IS good though!

It's a 4 hour flight and they'll "loose" the hour changing to EST. They'll arrive at 6:25 Texas time :goodvibes. They have a "free" room on her Hilton points in Cambridge, not far from MIT. She had her Hilton Points stolen in late spring and when she reported it Hilton "gifted" her with a HUGE amount of "Sorry about that" free points! ::yes:: They stayed free last weekend in Galveston, this trip rooms will be free and she still has quite a few points left. They're using more in August when they go back to visit Howard Payne University; that soccer coach requested she come for another visit. :dogdance: They're doing that the Friday I'm having my teeth pulled :oops:; Katie will have to "take care of me" :rotfl: Their biggest expense will be food; they're going to try and do a little sight-seeing but won't have a lot of time. Campus tour is a couple of hours so they'll have most of Thursday and Friday morning but that's about it. :tink:

She LOVES those enchiladas :goodvibes but I still don't see how she ate that much! 😳 They were HUGE...I ate a little over half of one! She loves my banana pudding too almost as much as Katie! I'm hoping the leftovers stay fresh enough for Katie to get some Friday when she gets back. I had over half the bowl left on July 4th and when Katie got home that evening (she spent the day with her cousins...Treavor's family) she finished the ENTIRE leftover amount! It IS good though!

It's a 4 hour flight and they'll "loose" the hour changing to EST. They'll arrive at 6:25 Texas time :goodvibes. They have a "free" room on her Hilton points in Cambridge, not far from MIT. She had her Hilton Points stolen in late spring and when she reported it Hilton "gifted" her with a HUGE amount of "Sorry about that" free points! ::yes:: They stayed free last weekend in Galveston, this trip rooms will be free and she still has quite a few points left. They're using more in August when they go back to visit Howard Payne University; that soccer coach requested she come for another visit. :dogdance: They're doing that the Friday I'm having my teeth pulled :oops:; Katie will have to "take care of me" :rotfl: Their biggest expense will be food; they're going to try and do a little sight-seeing but won't have a lot of time. Campus tour is a couple of hours so they'll have most of Thursday and Friday morning but that's about it. :tink:

Nice they have a free room, that helps a lot..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!