Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

HS or MK?

Well ... trip to Boston not starting off well. :headache: There was an issue on the freeway this morning so they left earlier than planned because of the required detour. Got to the airport ✈and went through security showing flight was "on time". Walked down the hall to their gate and received a notice...DELAYED 2 HOURS! :rolleyes: The plane is there; raining in Boston but doesn't look like anything severe...in fact, according to Accuweather leaving now and arriving on time only shows rain prediction at 22%...with the 2 hour delay it shows rain prediction at 51% :confused3! More than a little ticked off but just sitting there now waiting for an explanation.

i-nr5qt9m-Th.jpg

This is from the MK. :tink:

Well ... trip to Boston not starting off well. :headache: There was an issue on the freeway this morning so they left earlier than planned because of the required detour. Got to the airport ✈and went through security showing flight was "on time". Walked down the hall to their gate and received a notice...DELAYED 2 HOURS! :rolleyes: The plane is there; raining in Boston but doesn't look like anything severe...in fact, according to Accuweather leaving now and arriving on time only shows rain prediction at 22%...with the 2 hour delay it shows rain prediction at 51% :confused3! More than a little ticked off but just sitting there now waiting for an explanation.

i-nr5qt9m-Th.jpg

This is from the MK. :tink:

Is it from a parade or meet and greet?

I hope they can take off soon. It just started raining here but nothing severe. Maybe there is a storm somewhere they would have to fly through.:confused3

Is it from a parade or meet and greet?

I hope they can take off soon. It just started raining here but nothing severe. Maybe there is a storm somewhere they would have to fly through.:confused3

:headache: Delayed another 2 hours but they've finally shut the door and started taxiing to the runway so MAYBE :crazy:! They've been sitting on the plane since 4:20 :crazy2: with an almost 5 hour flight ahead of them! o_O Told Sara I would be GOING NUTS! Wish I'd have sent some of my "happy pills" with her! ::yes:: We've been checking and planes out of Bush are being delayed too; FlightAware says the Boston airport is delaying the incoming flights due to severe thunderstorms but the storms I'm seeing on the radar aren't "severe" according to Texas standards! :lmao: Just look like the little bitty heat related afternoon storms we get here all the time but there may be a lot of lightening in them to cause the delays. Just told them as long as they got there safely it would be okay. Watching FlightAware to see how long they set on the runway now since they've had to turn their phones off. :headache:

i-nr5qt9m-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from a parade or a Meet and Greet. :tink:

:headache: Delayed another 2 hours but they've finally shut the door and started taxiing to the runway so MAYBE :crazy:! They've been sitting on the plane since 4:20 :crazy2: with an almost 5 hour flight ahead of them! o_O Told Sara I would be GOING NUTS! Wish I'd have sent some of my "happy pills" with her! ::yes:: We've been checking and planes out of Bush are being delayed too; FlightAware says the Boston airport is delaying the incoming flights due to severe thunderstorms but the storms I'm seeing on the radar aren't "severe" according to Texas standards! :lmao: Just look like the little bitty heat related afternoon storms we get here all the time but there may be a lot of lightening in them to cause the delays. Just told them as long as they got there safely it would be okay. Watching FlightAware to see how long they set on the runway now since they've had to turn their phones off. :headache:

i-nr5qt9m-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from a parade or a Meet and Greet. :tink:

Fantasyland?

I would be going nuts just sitting on the plane like that. :crazy:

Fantasyland?

I would be going nuts just sitting on the plane like that. :crazy:

I would be too...HATE just sitting on the plane...don't mind the flying 'cause I love looking at the cloud formations or reading but that sitting there drives me CRAZY!

i-nr5qt9m-Th.jpg

Yes Ma'am, this is from Fantasyland. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter