Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

4c59ec0e-93ea-4735-853c-26dad194806f_zpsvfv5a3j6.jpg

:rotfl2: I thought ToT had been asked before but couldn't really remember if it was this one or a previous one! :rotfl2: JEFF FOUND THE LOCATION...the "can't tell you if it's a ride or show attraction or I'll give it away" only spot in HS that is neither one of those...ONE MAN'S DREAM! :jumping1: Who can tell me which "scene" this is in? :tink:

Office or studio scene?

Tom Sawyer's Island or Thunder Mtn Railroad?

Golden Oak Outpost?

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

DSC02552 by Denise Horner, on Flickr

He contacted me last week while I was away and wanted another reference.:confused3 I don't have another reference to give him. I think 2 is enough.:headache:

Put us down as a reference!!! We know you'd do a great job!!! :)

No, you never get used to it! You just learn to cope and try to make the best of it......like driving around the parking lot a thousand times waiting for the one spot in the shade to open up :P.

Or you move!! I lived most of my life in Virginia and North Carolina. The humidity was suffocating!! I couldn't stand it! When I realized there was a dry heat, I moved! I love the weather here. 74 and low humidity! It gets cool every night :cloud9:

But it is smoky here today. All the way home from painting class it kept getting smokier and smokier the further north I went. Turns out it's Canadian smoke. Poor BC is on fire! I'm only like 20 miles from the boarder.

Latest new about the forest fires

There is over 37,000 people dispersed now due to whole towns and cities evacuated

The city my dad lives in everyone (11,000) has been evacuated except for some city officials, fire frightens and police

They had to leave everything behind because the fire was 10 mins away they are now down here in vancouver

Scary stuff to think when they go back there may not be anything to go back too and there is nothing they can do about it

Or you move!! I lived most of my life in Virginia and North Carolina. The humidity was suffocating!! I couldn't stand it! When I realized there was a dry heat, I moved! I love the weather here. 74 and low humidity! It gets cool every night :cloud9:

But it is smoky here today. All the way home from painting class it kept getting smokier and smokier the further north I went. Turns out it's Canadian smoke. Poor BC is on fire! I'm only like 20 miles from the boarder.

I'm sure Terri and Ed and Diane feel the same way I do...it's HOME and "home is where the heart is". I couldn't bear to leave our family and friends. The thought of not seeing them on an almost daily basis is unbearable. We'll gladly take "the heat" or the snow if it means we're close to the people who love and care for us. :lovestruc And other than being hot as hell :rotfl2: today, we had beautiful, clear blue skies! :cloud9: :tink:

Latest new about the forest fires

There is over 37,000 people dispersed now due to whole towns and cities evacuated

The city my dad lives in everyone (11,000) has been evacuated except for some city officials, fire frightens and police

They had to leave everything behind because the fire was 10 mins away they are now down here in vancouver

Scary stuff to think when they go back there may not be anything to go back too and there is nothing they can do about it

:hug: Oh Jeff...I am SO sorry. :hug: I can't imagine the stress your Dad is under and the thought that all his belongings could be gone just devastates me. :sad1: 37,000 people...WOW...that's one hell of a fire. It's hard for me to imagine an entire city of 11,000 being evacuated...until I remember the Hurricanes Rita and Katrina evacuations. :scared: We just assisted with getting all those people through our little town and on to a safe place to wait it out and it's something I'll never forget. And they had to leave SO FAST! :eek: How do you decide in 10 minutes what to take with you knowing whatever you leave may be gone when you return. :sad2: Please give your Dad a hug and I'll keep y'all in my prayers...and keep us updated. :hug: :tink:

No moving for me. Yes we suffer June - Sept, but come late October through April we are loving the weather. Plus my and my husband's family is all here in Florida, plus I dont think I could move away from the water (oceans and lakes) and Disney :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter