Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Discussion in 'Photography Board' started by SunDial, May 19, 2016.

1. goopysolelady

goopysolelady DIS Veteran

:headache: Peachy :headache:...could you use someone you do business with? Maybe an insurance agent or banker...anyone that could give a character reference? I personally think 2 is enough too but ya gotta "play their silly game" :rolleyes1! :tink:

2. goopysolelady

Agree with Diane but will add Pecos Bill's in case it's not Golden Oak Outpost. :tink:

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. goopysolelady

[​IMG]

Not from ToT or the Muppets...:scratchin remember, I wouldn't specify if this was from a "ride or show attraction"...that was a clue :scratchin. :tink:

5. jeepwreck

jeepwreck DIS Veteran

6. jeepwreck

jeepwreck DIS Veteran

Outpost?

7. jeepwreck

jeepwreck DIS Veteran

one man's dream?

8. Diane♥Disney

Diane♥Disney DIS Veteran

Something to do with Frozen, the sing a long? ( Is that still there?) Fantasmic?

9. Diane♥Disney

Diane♥Disney DIS Veteran

I went home for lunch and there was a message on the answering machine from him to call I called but it went to voice mail so I'll try again when I get out of work.

tltay2005 likes this.
  10. tltay2005

tltay2005 DIS Veteran

100 degrees outside temp + 120 degrees inside car temp + 100% humidity = melting to death running errands on my lunch break! :sunny::crazy2: :faint:

11. tltay2005

tltay2005 DIS Veteran

Crap that was the second time asking about ToT. How about Great Movie Ride ?

12. jeepwreck

jeepwreck DIS Veteran

NO thanks I would not leave the house in that heat lol

13. goopysolelady

Amen! Went to my first physical therapy appointment only to find out they had the wrong therapist there for my problem :faint:. So had to make a new appointment for Wednesday! With a few extra minutes on my hand decided to check out the back yard after that little tornado decided to visit us Saturday...:eek: what a mess! :faint: Cleaned the patio and pool deck but all those limbs laying in the yard will have to wait...to darn hot :sunny: out there now! :headache: :tink:

14. goopysolelady

DANG IT...:rotfl2: enough already...just give me the darn job! :headache: :tink:

15. goopysolelady

:lmao: Come on Jeff...you're tougher than that! We "WOMEN of the south" do that E-V-E-R-Y day! :lmao: :tink:

16. goopysolelady

[​IMG]

:rotfl2: I thought ToT had been asked before but couldn't really remember if it was this one or a previous one! :rotfl2: JEFF FOUND THE LOCATION...the "can't tell you if it's a ride or show attraction or I'll give it away" only spot in HS that is neither one of those...ONE MAN'S DREAM! :jumping1: Who can tell me which "scene" this is in? :tink:

17. Diane♥Disney

Diane♥Disney DIS Veteran

So he wants to move forward with my paperwork whatever that means I'm guessing it's a good thing, but he needs a third reference by tomorrow.:headache:

18. jeepwreck

jeepwreck DIS Veteran

lol we spent the weekend at the beach and I got a little to much sun

I am sure if I lived down there I would get use it to maybe lol

19. goopysolelady

:yay: I'm guessing that's a good thing too! :yay: Now find that 3rd reference! What about one of the softball parents...or one of Steph's teachers that you might be involved with...or a neighbor you've done favors for? :scratchin:scratchin:scratchin :tink:

20. goopysolelady

:rotfl: That..."little to much sun" seems to happen all the time at the beach, doesn't it? :lmao: And no...even those of us who've lived in the South our entire lives NEVER get totally "used to it" :headache: and some summers are worse than others. This one is falling in the "worse than others" category"! :sunny::beach::sunny: :tink:

21. tltay2005

tltay2005 DIS Veteran

No, you never get used to it! You just learn to cope and try to make the best of it......like driving around the parking lot a thousand times waiting for the one spot in the shade to open up :P.