Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

4c59ec0e-93ea-4735-853c-26dad194806f_zpsvfv5a3j6.jpg

This is a crate of wood from a park attraction. :tink:

MK or AK?

The drum entertainers in front of the pavilion? :tink:

Is it on the outside of a building?

This is from an "attraction" in Japan. Those are sticks, not antlers.

But the attraction is not a meet and greet. It is not entertainment but it was entertaining! :goodvibes: It's not the drummers or by the pavilion. But it was in front of a building. Can you name the building?

And - name the "attraction".

But the attraction is not a meet and greet. It is not entertainment but it was entertaining! :goodvibes: It's not the drummers or by the pavilion. But it was in front of a building. Can you name the building?

Is it the building with the stuff about Tokyo Disney?

did japan get a ride I done know about lol

I cant think of any attraction except for the drummers or the cooks at Teppan Edo lol

I cant think of any attraction except for the drummers or the cooks at Teppan Edo lol

:rotfl2: I'm with Jeff...can't think of anything in front of a building considered "entertainment". Anything to do with Agent P? :tink:

MK or AK?

Epcot or HS?

looks like some good old fire wood to me lol

MK? maybe something to do with the train?

A 98% "clean bill of health" from the dermatologist :rolleyes: but boy the "freezing" he did on my wrist area sure does hurt/burn this evening! :headache: No complaints though...better than skin cancer! :scared:

Not sure but I don't think this is firewood! :rotfl: It IS wood but thinking it was used for something else. Nothing to do with the train; this is in HS. :tink:

The candy lady? or the Bonsai garden?

A 98% "clean bill of health" from the dermatologist :rolleyes: but boy the "freezing" he did on my wrist area sure does hurt/burn this evening! :headache: No complaints though...better than skin cancer! :scared:

Not sure but I don't think this is firewood! :rotfl: It IS wood but thinking it was used for something else. Nothing to do with the train; this is in HS. :tink:

Is it from an attraction?

That's a little too hot.:faint: It was cold and rainy here today in the 50's.

I am SO jealous! :faint: Everytime I got in my car the heat was awful...had to be 130-140 after it sat out in the sun. We're under one of those "jet stream thingy's" with almost no rain and high heat. Wish it would move on to some other place. It's honestly been to hot to go out to the pool! :rotfl: I went out yesterday around 1:30 'cause my pool is still half in the shade at that time; need to go do my exercising in the mornings when it's all shade but YUCK...who wants to exercise in the MORNING! :crazy: :tink:

Is it the building with the stuff about Tokyo Disney?

I don't ever remember seeing anything about Tokyo Disney so I'll say "no".

This is an older, interactive activity.

The candy lady? or the Bonsai garden?

Well, I was going for in front of the department store. But this was in a Bonsai garden. Those sticks are not always sticks. I did that! It was a little Bonsai tree.
:rotfl2: I'm with Jeff...can't think of anything in front of a building considered "entertainment". Anything to do with Agent P? :tink:

Yes! , Agent P! What is the name of the activity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter