Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I could not function in heat like that

1f27.jpg

It wasn't easy! I'd get in my car, roll the windows down to let the heat out while AC was on "full", start driving and as the air circulated the cool AC would TURN HOT! So I'd roll the windows up, car would start getting cool and I'd be at my next destination. :rotfl: Then I'd start all over again. It was NOT a "fun day". :headache: :tink:

I don't ever remember seeing anything about Tokyo Disney so I'll say "no".

This is an older, interactive activity.

Well, I was going for in front of the department store. But this was in a Bonsai garden. Those sticks are not always sticks. I did that! It was a little Bonsai tree.

Yes! , Agent P! What is the name of the activity.

:confused3 I'm at a loss as to what you want :goodvibes other than "interactive activity" involving Agent P:confused3 and do you want something on the "sticks/bonsai tree"? Hopefully someone else knows the actual name...:tink:

:confused3 I'm at a loss as to what you want :goodvibes other than "interactive activity" involving Agent P:confused3 and do you want something on the "sticks/bonsai tree"? Hopefully someone else knows the actual name...:tink:

It is in front of the department store in Japan in a Bonsai garden. Those sticks are not always sticks. I did that! It was a little Bonsai tree.

And Agent P is involved. What was the name of the interactive game.

It is in front of the department store in Japan in a Bonsai garden. Those sticks are not always sticks. I did that! It was a little Bonsai tree.

And Agent P is involved. What was the name of the interactive game.

All I see on your latest post is your previous post :rotfl:so I'm guessing you're looking for a previous interactive game. All I can come up with is Kim Possible. :tink:

Friends weather station registered a high temperature today of 106 with a "real feel" of 118! Can you say H-O-T??? :sunny::sunny::sunny: :tink:

Hope it is a little bit cooler than that come October for Ironman Austin. People around here think I'm nuts for training out in the mid-90s

It wasn't easy! I'd get in my car, roll the windows down to let the heat out while AC was on "full", start driving and as the air circulated the cool AC would TURN HOT! So I'd roll the windows up, car would start getting cool and I'd be at my next destination. :rotfl: Then I'd start all over again. It was NOT a "fun day". :headache: :tink:

That is so true :rotfl:

Hope it is a little bit cooler than that come October for Ironman Austin. People around here think I'm nuts for training out in the mid-90s

I HOPE SO TOO! 99% sure it will be in the 90's though :rotfl2: so tell you're friends you are NOT crazy! :crazy: Hopefully you'll get lucky and we'll get one of those nice little "cool fronts"...

FUN AFTERNOON here thanks to that heat! I'd JUST taken Goopy out to "do his business" since the clouds were rolling in and DH said rain was on the way earlier. It was VERY hot and still. Was standing at the kitchen sink washing my hands when I heard loud "pops"...almost sounded like a window had broken. I looked up and through the kitchen window I saw the trees blowing in all different directions, the pool almost instantly filled with leaves and the trashcans on the patio were fixing to go "airborne"!:rolleyes: Thinking I needed to move them closer to the house wall I went to the back door and COULDN'T GET THE DOOR OPEN! :faint: By that time the wind was "whistling" and the thunder/lightening was pretty bad. DH drove into the driveway and was talking to neighbors...he'd been at DD's house working on one of his trucks under the large pecan trees. He said the limbs started blowing UPWARD and when he looked up a tornado was passing right over him! :scared1: Thank God it stayed in the clouds but we've got limbs down and I hear chain saws running in the neighborhood. All that "commotion" and we get a total of .2 inches of rain but it's a nice pleasant 77 degrees now instead of 93! :faint: And I still managed to get Redstorm's birthday cheesecake and a fresh blueberry bundt cake with lemon glaze baked for tomorrow's celebration! :tink:

Last edited:
::yes::

Very good! This is from a resort.

...and I get to use one of my FAVORITE pictures from our trip 3 years ago today :rotfl:. 8 AM soccer game which meant we had to get up at 6 AM...the Princess was NOT crazy about that..."WE HAVE SOCCER A-G-A-I-N". This was the bedspread at CB...

IMG_8911_zps46bad8e5.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter