Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is from a park.

Attraction, shop or food service?

Meet and greet?
Innovations?

😏😒😖 Missing football tonight! Opposing team canceled the game, according to them, because of "wet conditions" in their town preventing them from practicing. BUT...WE had more rain than THEY did :rolleyes1 . Our team enjoyed practicing in the mud the last couple of days and our football field is TURF so it's ready to be used. :idea: I don't think they wanted to come play a team with a 4-0 record and one that's ranked 6th in the state in 4A. :goodvibes

i-WJPd7sG-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from a Meet and Greet. :tink:

😏😒😖 Missing football tonight! Opposing team canceled the game, according to them, because of "wet conditions" in their town preventing them from practicing. BUT...WE had more rain than THEY did :rolleyes1 . Our team enjoyed practicing in the mud the last couple of days and our football field is TURF so it's ready to be used. :idea: I don't think they wanted to come play a team with a 4-0 record and one that's ranked 6th in the state in 4A. :goodvibes

i-WJPd7sG-Th.jpg

So.... you want who is the meet and greet for? Minnie?

i-WJPd7sG-Th.jpg

I'll start with Goofy?

You thought this cow looked German? :goodvibes Well, you were right! :) This cow is from the Biergarten. Would anyone like to guess where it was?

YEP...childhood memories make me associate Holstein cows with Germany. My Uncle owned a dairy and his whole herd was Holstein. I can still "hear" Uncle Lee "directing" :rolleyes1 his cows IN GERMAN to their proper stalls. Such good memories. :cloud9: :tink:

On a wall? OR Part of the stage backdrop?

This cow was on the wall, behind the buffet.

I guess there aren't anymore buffets :sad: Is the Biergarten open?

I like when I call DW now, after 3 min. of meaningless questions and establishing which language I want, they tell me it's going to be over 45 or over 90 min. on hold before I can even hope to talk to anyone. So, I can just give up right away. I don't have an unlimited phone plan. I guess if I had an unlimited plan, I could just leave it on hold and go on about my day. I'm even gotten sick of the loop of Disney music and mask announcements that I've now listened to for hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter