Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

is it from AK?
Hollywood Studios? :tink:

This is from an"attraction" in Epcot.

It's nice they could have it outside. Is the outside seating area there all the time?

Yesterday was high of 60, this morning it was 31.:cold: We had to turn the heat on for a little bit this morning.

What is going on with your Cowboys?🤪

It was how cold???? That's crazy. I started back running again. The heat index is still in triple digits even after the sun sets.

i-2PWgcd9-Th.jpg

You'd find "gifts gags & novelties" at this _______________ __________________. This "directional sign" tells you how far to the _________________ __________________. Think like you're driving down Route 66. :car::car::car::tink:
Gift shop, truck stop, rest area or gas station?

i-2PWgcd9-Th.jpg

You'd find "gifts gags & novelties" at this _______________ __________________. This "directional sign" tells you how far to the _________________ __________________. Think like you're driving down Route 66. :car::car::car::tink:

I went on Google maps to look and it still took me a good five minutes moving around the area to find what you're looking for. 😄 I'm not going to spoil it because I cheated to find it.

You know what's NOT fun? Having a doctor's appointment and running errands on the day TS Beta drops inches and inches of rain! 🌧☔🌧☔🌧 I'm SO "water logged" and it's STILL raining. At least we're not flooding like the Houston area...yet. Football game this Friday night has already been canceled 😕; school we were suppose to play IS flooding and they've canceled ALL activities for the rest of the week. 😣 AD is looking for a replacement team. Thankful for the rain but it's ALMOST time for it to STOP. :crazy::tink:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter