Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is from a park attraction and it is on a ceiling. But it's not from the MK.

OMG!! :eek: Coral snakes are so poisonous and in her son's bedroom!?! We do get rattle snakes up here but never heard of them being in anyone's house.

Epcot? Spaceship Earth? :tink:

Epcot? Spaceship Earth? :tink:

This is from Spaceship Earth! ::yes:: Now just tell me where and we're done.

I could never live in The South again. 13 years in NC was enough with the bugs and the humidity. I don't have any good snake stories, thank goodness. I've seen 2 rattle snakes in 20 years here both sunning on the dirt road. Not near my house. I've never seen a snake or an alligator at POFQ. Or anywhere on Disney property.

This is from Spaceship Earth! ::yes:: Now just tell me where and we're done.

I could never live in The South again. 13 years in NC was enough with the bugs and the humidity. I don't have any good snake stories, thank goodness. I've seen 2 rattle snakes in 20 years here both sunning on the dirt road. Not near my house. I've never seen a snake or an alligator at POFQ. Or anywhere on Disney property.
Sistine Chapel.

A couple of friends on Facebook told her to BURN THE HOUSE DOWN! :scared1: And coral snakes are SO poisonous; it would be WEEKS before I'd be able to actually SLEEP again! They think one of their cats may have brought it inside...OR...one of the kids let one of the doors open! I can't tell you how many times I'd YELL at Allie or Katie when they'd come running in the house and let the door open...especially the front door! Snakes aren't "dummies"...they feel the cool air and slither toward it. 😵 Amanda sees a lot of rattlesnakes at their place...in the woods and her dogs are always "encountering" snakes! I am right there with you Diane...petrified of snakes! 😵 I can just "hear" Don 🤣..."just keep walking..."! 🤣 I've never SEEN one at DW but that doesn't mean I don't keep my eyes WIDE OPEN for them...AND ALLIGATORS! That's one thing that has kept me away from Port Orleans...the fact that it's on the waterway and I've read that so many people have SEEN alligators there! Makes me shiver just to think about it! I DID learn a few years back to NEVER go into the garage at night during the summer without turning the light on! One year I stepped over a copperhead next to the steps when I failed to put the light on first! 🤪 I just HATE having to take Boo "out to do her business" at night! :eek::tink:

My Grandmother lived in one of those "55 and over communities" It was on the edge of a lake and there was a pond in the middle of the park. There was a tunnel or something leading from the pond to the lake. The gators would go from the lake to the pond and they would come up on the grass and sun themselves. We used to ride the bikes by the pond to see them.:crazy: Don't worry we were quite far away. My Grandmother used to tell me they would sometimes get into the pool and the restrooms by the pool. :eek:

My Grandmother lived in one of those "55 and over communities" It was on the edge of a lake and there was a pond in the middle of the park. There was a tunnel or something leading from the pond to the lake. The gators would go from the lake to the pond and they would come up on the grass and sun themselves. We used to ride the bikes by the pond to see them.:crazy: Don't worry we were quite far away. My Grandmother used to tell me they would sometimes get into the pool and the restrooms by the pool. :eek:

Oh HELL NO! Those things scare me as much as snakes do! :eek: And they can move as fast as a bike! :rotfl:Can you imagine getting in a pool only to discover there was an alligator in there with you??? :scared1::tink:

Off to run errands :car:; a "test" to see if I can "survive" wearing a mask in 90 degree heat! :crazy: Here's a new crop to work on...

i-Pkgjx9K-S.jpg
:tink:

Oh HELL NO! Those things scare me as much as snakes do! :eek: And they can move as fast as a bike! :rotfl:Can you imagine getting in a pool only to discover there was an alligator in there with you??? :scared1::tink:

Every time I went in the pool after she told me I would examine the pool really good before I got in it.:lmao:I know they can run so fast. My Grandfather would yell at me not to get too close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!