Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

That looks like some of the scary stuff in the food court at POFQ! :rotfl: Park, resort or other? :tink:

I thought this was super creepy too. :eek: But it's not from POFQ. It's from a park.

SNAKE DAY :scared1::scared1::scared1: One of Sara's high school classmates found a CORAL SNAKE in her SON'S BEDROOM this morning; I just walked out into the garage to find a 5 FOOT SNAKE crawling over the wood for the fireplace! :faint::faint::faint: Don't think that one was poisonous but it was WAY to big to be crawling in our garage! 😧 Oh how I HATE SNAKES. :headache::headache::headache::tink:

Is it a ceiling? Be Our Guest?
Attraction, shop or food service?

:lmao::lmao::lmao: HAUNTED MANSION??? :lmao::lmao::lmao: Seriously...is it from the MK? :tink:

This is from a park attraction and it is on a ceiling. But it's not from the MK.

SNAKE DAY :scared1::scared1::scared1: One of Sara's high school classmates found a CORAL SNAKE in her SON'S BEDROOM this morning; I just walked out into the garage to find a 5 FOOT SNAKE crawling over the wood for the fireplace! :faint::faint::faint: Don't think that one was poisonous but it was WAY to big to be crawling in our garage! 😧 Oh how I HATE SNAKES. :headache::headache::headache::tink:

OMG!! :eek: Coral snakes are so poisonous and in her son's bedroom!?! We do get rattle snakes up here but never heard of them being in anyone's house.

:eek: :scared1:😱:faint: OMG I would die. I couldn't imagine finding one in my house. I am so petrified of snakes. That's one reason I'm not sure if I could ever move south, I couldn't handle all the snakes and especially all the poisonous ones. We have rattle snakes up here but I don't know of anyone finding them in their house. I'm afraid of the little garden snakes that are harmless. Saw one when we were playing mini golf ight there next to where you have to putt the ball. :scared1: I've been really lucky of all the times I've ever been to Florida I've never seen a snake. So I'm guessing this means I'll see one next time. :headache:From what my family has told me they have been real close to me.:eek: At the Poly we were sitting at one of the tables outside Captain Cooks and one slithered right behind us. Walking up the path from the parking lot at AoA I hear Don say "Keep walking Di just keep walking!!" I knew exactly what that meant I RAN into the building. One slithered out of a bush onto the path as I was walking by .:faint:

OMG!! :eek: Coral snakes are so poisonous and in her son's bedroom!?! We do get rattle snakes up here but never heard of them being in anyone's house.

:eek: :scared1:😱:faint: OMG I would die. I couldn't imagine finding one in my house. I am so petrified of snakes. That's one reason I'm not sure if I could ever move south, I couldn't handle all the snakes and especially all the poisonous ones. We have rattle snakes up here but I don't know of anyone finding them in their house. I'm afraid of the little garden snakes that are harmless. Saw one when we were playing mini golf ight there next to where you have to putt the ball. :scared1: I've been really lucky of all the times I've ever been to Florida I've never seen a snake. So I'm guessing this means I'll see one next time. :headache:From what my family has told me they have been real close to me.:eek: At the Poly we were sitting at one of the tables outside Captain Cooks and one slithered right behind us. Walking up the path from the parking lot at AoA I hear Don say "Keep walking Di just keep walking!!" I knew exactly what that meant I RAN into the building. One slithered out of a bush onto the path as I was walking by .:faint:

A couple of friends on Facebook told her to BURN THE HOUSE DOWN! :scared1: And coral snakes are SO poisonous; it would be WEEKS before I'd be able to actually SLEEP again! They think one of their cats may have brought it inside...OR...one of the kids let one of the doors open! I can't tell you how many times I'd YELL at Allie or Katie when they'd come running in the house and let the door open...especially the front door! Snakes aren't "dummies"...they feel the cool air and slither toward it. 😵 Amanda sees a lot of rattlesnakes at their place...in the woods and her dogs are always "encountering" snakes! I am right there with you Diane...petrified of snakes! 😵 I can just "hear" Don 🤣..."just keep walking..."! 🤣 I've never SEEN one at DW but that doesn't mean I don't keep my eyes WIDE OPEN for them...AND ALLIGATORS! That's one thing that has kept me away from Port Orleans...the fact that it's on the waterway and I've read that so many people have SEEN alligators there! Makes me shiver just to think about it! I DID learn a few years back to NEVER go into the garage at night during the summer without turning the light on! One year I stepped over a copperhead next to the steps when I failed to put the light on first! 🤪 I just HATE having to take Boo "out to do her business" at night! :eek::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter