Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I don't even have my groceries put away before David brings in today's "haul" from his garden! :rotfl: Two days worth of growth! I'll bet I have 35-40 POUNDS of squash in my spare fridge! Neighbors are getting a delivery after I cook for Treavor's birthday tomorrow!

i-dRrdM4H-XL.jpg
:tink:

MK or Epcot?

I could not imagine wearing a mask in Florida with that heat and humidity. :crazy2: So if it's over a hundred out and you are out in the heat and sweating your butt off will that affect your temperature when they take it??
That is why I don't wear one. I just make sure to observe the 6' distance rule. I feel like I cant breathe with one on.

That is why I don't wear one. I just make sure to observe the 6' distance rule. I feel like I cant breathe with one on.

...and being claustrophobic and having to wear glasses doesn't help either! :rotfl2: Once we make it past graduation and the graduation party I'm putting mine aside too. I keep the required 6' distance religiously but the problem is the "idiots" :crazy: that "can't" follow the suggestions/rules. I encountered someone in EVERY aisle yesterday "going the wrong direction" in Walmart...some of them literally STANDING on the arrow that said "DO NOT ENTER/WRONG DIRECTION"! And don't get me started on the checkout lines...clearly marked "Social Distance 6'/Stand Here" squares totally ignored...I had to ask a "gentleman" to "BACK OFF" when he hit me with his shopping cart when I was checking out...and no mask in sight. 🤬 Katie had her yearly doctors checkup this morning and they had on the mask they were given at the door. She got in the exam room and her doctor "yanked" it off. 😁 She and Sara had a very interesting discussion; she's totally opposed to the mask business saying we've GOT to build immunity BEFORE the flu season begins or we're going to have some real problems come the fall. The flu on top of Covid on top of whatever else pops up in the fall is a "recipe for disaster". Young/middle age adults, teenagers, even younger children are in no more danger than with the flu; elderly and compromised individuals SHOULD continue to take precautions. :tink:

...and being claustrophobic and having to wear glasses doesn't help either! :rotfl2: Once we make it past graduation and the graduation party I'm putting mine aside too. I keep the required 6' distance religiously but the problem is the "idiots" :crazy: that "can't" follow the suggestions/rules. I encountered someone in EVERY aisle yesterday "going the wrong direction" in Walmart...some of them literally STANDING on the arrow that said "DO NOT ENTER/WRONG DIRECTION"! And don't get me started on the checkout lines...clearly marked "Social Distance 6'/Stand Here" squares totally ignored...I had to ask a "gentleman" to "BACK OFF" when he hit me with his shopping cart when I was checking out...and no mask in sight. 🤬 Katie had her yearly doctors checkup this morning and they had on the mask they were given at the door. She got in the exam room and her doctor "yanked" it off. 😁 She and Sara had a very interesting discussion; she's totally opposed to the mask business saying we've GOT to build immunity BEFORE the flu season begins or we're going to have some real problems come the fall. The flu on top of Covid on top of whatever else pops up in the fall is a "recipe for disaster". Young/middle age adults, teenagers, even younger children are in no more danger than with the flu; elderly and compromised individuals SHOULD continue to take precautions. :tink:

it is not that bad here yet because we are still on lockdown so not a lot of people usually in the stores. I have only been out a few times, we typical order groceries online and pick them up curb side so they bring them out to us.

I have bought several mask from people online but I have yet worn any of them out of the house. I may once we start going out but for now we don’t leave the house unless its for a walk or in the backyard or to go to work

I see that Disney Spring is open now and a lot of people on social media are doing live walk thrus and you can see its not very busy and everyone seems to be sticking to the rules for now, mask, and 6 feet apart

I ordered cloth masks on line at two different places and they both won't be shipped until JULY:crazy: Don got some of the disposable ones from work and we've been using those.

I don't even have my groceries put away before David brings in today's "haul" from his garden! :rotfl: Two days worth of growth! I'll bet I have 35-40 POUNDS of squash in my spare fridge! Neighbors are getting a delivery after I cook for Treavor's birthday tomorrow!

i-dRrdM4H-XL.jpg
:tink:

I'll take some corn, cucumbers and some beans please. :hyper:

it is not that bad here yet because we are still on lockdown so not a lot of people usually in the stores. I have only been out a few times, we typical order groceries online and pick them up curb side so they bring them out to us.

I have bought several mask from people online but I have yet worn any of them out of the house. I may once we start going out but for now we don’t leave the house unless its for a walk or in the backyard or to go to work

I see that Disney Spring is open now and a lot of people on social media are doing live walk thrus and you can see its not very busy and everyone seems to be sticking to the rules for now, mask, and 6 feet apart
I ordered cloth masks on line at two different places and they both won't be shipped until JULY:crazy: Don got some of the disposable ones from work and we've been using those.

Jeff...any idea when things will start opening up? I'm still getting curbside groceries but went into Walmart yesterday to make some returns, get graduation cards and gift cards. It wasn't very crowded but it was just the people that WERE in there have no desire to "follow the rules. Very frustrating! Also stopped at Lowe's for a new pool net and pole and no issues in there. I certainly would wear masks when things start opening up, at least for a few weeks. Diane...that's crazy...backorder until JULY! I should have sent you some of the ones I made. With homemade masks, you put coffee filters or paper towels between the layers for filtering.

I'll take some corn, cucumbers and some beans please. :hyper:

WISH I could get those veggies shipped to you! ::yes:: David has already put up 26 quarts of cucumbers for Allie & Katie to eat! :rotfl: They make those dang things to spicy hot for me...I won't touch them! Cooking some of the corn tonight for Treavor's birthday dinner and hoping it's nice and sweet! Green beans have been REALLY good but haven't cooked any of the blackeyes peas yet either...we've been eating SQUASH! 🤪:tink:

Jeff...any idea when things will start opening up? I'm still getting curbside groceries but went into Walmart yesterday to make some returns, get graduation cards and gift cards. It wasn't very crowded but it was just the people that WERE in there have no desire to "follow the rules. Very frustrating! Also stopped at Lowe's for a new pool net and pole and no issues in there. I certainly would wear masks when things start opening up, at least for a few weeks. Diane...that's crazy...backorder until JULY! I should have sent you some of the ones I made. With homemade masks, you put coffee filters or paper towels between the layers for filtering.

I think we are starting to open up now, they were waiting till after the long weekend so start the phase openings but I don't watch the news lately so i am unsure on what is actually opening up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter