Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

MK? Winnie the Pooh?

i-rN4XvFs-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from the MK. :tink:

:sunny: Summer just WON'T GIVE UP! Working outside today cleaning up the mess that gets created when new windows are installed and there is not a HINT of a breeze...93 degrees and it's miserable! 🥴! Counting the hours until that cool front gets here! :dumbo:

i-rN4XvFs-Th.jpg

This is from a HS attraction but it's not a ride attraction. :tink:

Meet and greet?

Fall is definitely here. Lows in the 30's and highs in the 50's. Time to break out the sweaters.

Meet and greet?

Fall is definitely here. Lows in the 30's and highs in the 50's. Time to break out the sweaters.

BRRRR for you :cold:; I'm ready for fall but those temperatures are more like OUR winters. 😊 Yes...I think you DO need to break out the sweaters!

i-rN4XvFs-Th.jpg

Yes Ma'am, this is from a Meet and Greet. :goodvibes :tink:

Well that did not take long for an accident to happen with the skyliner

View attachment 441818View attachment 441819
One reason I won't be riding them. I couldn't imagine being stuck on one for three hours. :eek: I wonder how they evacuate the ones over stuck water.
o_O NO!!!! I was SO looking forward to riding them! 😕 What the heck??? They're not even stopping at the Rivera yet! :crazy: :tink:

This has been on the news all morning. For some it was three hours. There is an emergency kit under the seats that contains water and some other items. Someone in the station pile up was removed on a stretcher. Glad it was at night, or else it could of been worse with the heat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!