Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

While we're holding our breath 🥴 waiting for Ed's report, here's a crop to work on :goodvibes:

i-wX3rgPZ-Th.jpg
:tink:
park, resort or other?

My son and a friend drove over last night and rode the gondolas, said they were ok. He said it was hard to see anything because of the character wraps. He rode at night, so heat was not a factor. He rode Smuggler's Run, less than 15 minute wait time, and walked right on Rock N' Rollercoaster. Apparently Wed evening is a good time to go.

Oh WOW...hoping for that short wait for Smuggler's Run too but prepared for a longer one...which if fine...always enjoy the queues and want to locate some of the "porg nests". :goodvibes Yes...already read to try and get the plain gondolas for the best viewing and so far no one has had any issues with the heat; reports are that a "good breeze" circulates the air...as long as you keep moving. :goodvibes:tink:

I just paid off the remining balance of our trip 3,649 and that comes out to about 4,714 CND which sucks because we just lost 1,000$ in exchange rate :(

Open date for football team so we decided to go to the "big" volleyball game; 2 top 10 teams in the State 4A Division faced off tonight in the BHS gym complete with the Jazz Band and a full house! Strange seeing Redstorm in the stands instead of on the court but sure am glad she won't have to suffer through the Saturday morning practice tomorrow :rolleyes1; lets just say things didn't go as planned for the Brahmanettes :rolleyes1...

i-zGGM2Sq-M.jpg
i-pFQ9vTg-M.jpg

i-Fp7fvpV-M.jpg
i-cb5jmzr-M.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter