• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

boooo back to work after two snow days lol

we got about 15" of snow in a few days and all the schools got canceled

also in that time we got Ella’s Lip and tongue ties corrected. Poor little thing but hopefully now she should not have any eating issues like she has had

i-FNnNSxn-Th.jpg

:wave: HI STRANGER! :wave: Yes, this is from a food service associated with the Festival of the Holidays...but no ED...you weren't with us when I took this one! :rotfl: :tink:

Is it from a menu board, banner or festival item for purchase?

also in that time we got Ella’s Lip and tongue ties corrected. Poor little thing but hopefully now she should not have any eating issues like she has had

Wow...15"...good amount of the "white fluffy stuff" for you! Wonder how much Denise got the past few days...Washington/Oregon/California have been hammered! Glad Miss Ella had her problems addressed and hopefully on to a full "recovery"! Nice "mini-holiday" for you! :tink:

Glad Ella is better.

We were supposed to get a foot of snow last night, I was hoping for a snow day but the snow turned to ice and we only got a few inches.

:faint: Hope I didn't make a mistake :rolleyes1; Redstorm for dinner tonight and we always discuss her goals for the next game. She's gone over her personal record and discovered she only needs 3 goals to make it to the 100 goals record! :cheer2: (Still not "official" but according to her numbers that's where she's at.) I set the bar high tonight for Friday's game when they play the Lady Buffalos for 1st place in District and the continuation of their record straight wins in district play of 30+. IF she scores 5 goals in the game, I promised I'd come straight home and book a Christmas trip to Disney World :eek:. Not sure if I want her to accomplish that or not! :confused3:cheer2:

550_102422968.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter