Where Does Your User Name Come From?

Amzey is a nickname my NY friends started calling me because Amy doesn't have any nicknames - so they just made up that one. :p

This is my secod post an I just thought up my user name a few minutes ago, haha. I'm not very creative, I know. Am I the only one without a Disney related name?
~Molly

Norah, you have no idea how many nights I was on the DIS looking at your screen name repeating it to myself, trying to make it sound right...i was like..."daughter of...amid...chaos!? daughter...of...is...uh...amid...wha?". *laughs*...when you told me about your mom, I was like, "...oh...oh. ok. OH! OHHH!!!! WHOA!" *lol*

Mine...well...uh...*hehe*...i could come up with a zillion origins for it, but the easiest to think of is that, well, my name happens to be Joe, and someone called me Joe Cool once...I was on one of those "oh yeah" ego trips and i HAD to change my user name from what it WAS...so, uh, here. And, ya. OK. there. :D

JC

"...am i headed for the same brick wall
is there anything i can do about
anything at all?..."
-Ani DiFranco

I am named after : key : My name is Carrielee , and when i was little I could'nt say my name ,and the name stuck .

pooh : Pooh is my absoulute favorite disney charcter !!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

90 : that is the year i was born :jester: :jester:

My name is well I love the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit
and sence Jessica Rabbit was already taken I put the next best thing Roger Rabbit's Girl

Lexx:earsgirl: :earseek:

Dont ask me, i have orlandoDisney and Disney4648:)

My aol SN is monkey4648

I picked my named because Goofy is my favorite Disney character. When I was little I used to call him Goosy. Anyway, I had to pick Goofygirl01 because Goofygirl was taken!
boldpurple.gif

The IOA part of my screen name is for one of my favorite theme parks Islands of Adventure. My last name is Rasnake and I have always had the nickname Snake since I was in elementry school. Snake is also a referrence to the video game Metal Gear Solid, where the main character is named Solid Snake (he's the first guy in my signature) :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Mine is D-Dallas. Star-for our Hockey team, and 4cup is for Lord Stanley's wonderful cup!!! Can you tell that I love my hockey team!!

mine might be a litl hard to explain..anyone ever see the show Dark Angel(my absolute fave show and fox cancelled it this season!!!)? well if you havn't there is a child on there who we see at age 9 and never again at age 19 like we see the maun character and her name is Jhondy and i thought the name was unique andi liked the character so thats the first part now the tricky part..in Dark Angel the kids were born in a government lab and were genetically enhanced to be soldiers so they were not treated as kids and did not get names instead they had barcodes which consisted of 12 numbers and Jhondys was 332340090210 but because they called the kids by the last 3 digets i got 210. hmm hope that makes sense.

Disney- because i just love disney
Geek- because im a geek about disney
13- is one of my lucky nmbers
8- is my other lucky numbers
2006- is the year i graduate from high school and it is the year i get to go to disney for my senior trip!

I LOVE the queen of hearts!!! It was the first thing that came to me... Her and Malefiecent (sp:p ) are my fav characters!!! GOOO DISNEY!!!:p :p

When that happens you can delete one of them by going to "edit" and clicking the delete post button. It usually happens when you double click the "post" button.

Well I put tigger because I luv tigger! And my mom says i act sassy like tinkerbelle so thats why i put belle. And im the graduating class of 2005!
well thats where mine came from!

:smooth: My name came from the aflac commercials with the aflac duck... i love ducks, plus my pet duck looks like the aflac duck. chick cuz i am a girl, and 28 cuz itz my lucky number!!WOOO!!! ***Peace*** :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :jester:

Am- My initials: <B>A</B>manda <B>M</B>cCarthy
Grease- When I made up this sn about 6 or 7 years ago Grease was my favorite movie. It's just a pain to change my sn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter