Where do you hail from?

I'm at the University of Southampton in the south of England. :)

Illinois Wesleyan University-- Bloomington, IL. Originally from Chicago suburbs.

I will be attending the Art Institute of Colorado in Denver come July. :) right now i'm sitting in montana freezing my buns off. :)

Kirsten

I'm from Missouri City,Texas(right outside of Houston)

but I go to University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia :)

I go to Hollins University for now. I hopefully will be attending University of New England next fall. :earsgirl:

I'm from the East side of Washington state and right now I just go to a local Community College. At the same time I'm also a high school senior. Thanks to the Running Start Program I can be a freshman in college and if I get accpeted to the WDWCP I can go right after I graduate high school! Yay! :goodvibes

:earseek: Jen :earseek:

I attend the College of Saint Elizabeth, in New Jersey. All Girls Catholic College! Woohoo! Lots of fun there..

I go to the University of Florida....only about 1.5 hours away from Disney! :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter